~ Tears ~

Well, it's sad bitch hours so why don't I make this a Imagine?

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was sitting on my bed, tissues in my hand, as I was scrolling through all the BLM protestors' posts. I cried at the thought of dying to the color of your skin. I hate what's happening to this planet. I hate everything, and everyone who thinks that lives are equal. Just like that, 'Jocelyn Flores by XXXTENTACION' came on. Fuck, I miss him so much.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After crying for about 6-8 hours now, my head hurts super bad. Luckily the boys were out tonight, so I wouldn't have to worry of them seeing my break down. I walked in the kitchen, grabbing some advil as the front door opened. Shit. Ok what do I do? I panicked so I just ducked down, "really? Ducking down? Is that what you did?" I said to myself. When I felt someone's presence close to me. I look up and saw Derek.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Derek looked at me, then instantly hugged me. Fuck this shit. I just break down in his arms, in the kitchen while the boys are probably asleep by now.
"Hey, hey, hey, it's ok. It's ok, I'm here now. Let it all out" he rubbed my back, hugging me tighter.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Sooo, we stood there for about 40-45 mins, as I just cried in Derek's arms. I finally pulled myself together, and stopped crying "Now I need to drink another advil" I pulled away, and saw Derek was also crying?
"Why are you crying bub?" I whipped his cheeks as tears fell down them.
"I don't know, just seeing you cry made me want to cry too. It broke me, but why were you crying in the first place?" I gulped ant told him, about how wrong I think it is to do such things.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Derek helped me smile a bit more, while we were cuddling watching a comedy movie. Then I got a notification, one of my good friends told me to turn on the news. I was confused, bur still did it. My heart stopped for a second, and I burst into tears. They pronounced that someone committed s*icide.

~•~•~•~•~•~

So basically the rest of the day/night I just cried as Derek held me close, and tight.

___________________________
A/n: I don't want to use the word s*icide because it's one of the most words to possibly exist. But basically I made this because, it's kinda true. I cried because of the shit that's happening.

Also if you ever wondered what my favorite color is, it's yellow. Because yellow means happiness, and when you d*e you get your happiness taken away. Don't let anyone take your happiness away, but in this case your yellow.

I hope you guys have a great rest of your day💕💛