008

Asiah
    "W-what are you doing here" I said with fear in my eyes seeing HIM holding my daughter like he's a real father to her. "Well well well if it isn't the infamous Asiah Maylani Gaines" he said while laughing. "You a hard woman to find, I been looking for you for 4 years baby" he said putting Icylinn down coming towards me. I start backing up " I'm gonna need you to leave before my boyfriend comes back".
     "I can't believe you with that bitch anyway, remember I was your first and I'm gonna be your last"
     "No you weren't you raped me because of your hatred for my brother, I was only 14 and you were 17 when that happened and no you aren't my last Zay is"
      "See the thing is you never listen so either you give me what I want or I can just take it" he said gripping my neck with my back on the wall before I could run.
     He ripped my panties off I'm telling him no stop not in front of my baby he slapped me then rammed his self in me repeatedly, I'm crying and yelling while my baby was crying on the floor for me.
      When he was done I fell to the ground grabbing by baby holding and rocking her back and forth Till she fell asleep.
1 hour later
     "Baby I'm home" Zay said, me and Icylinn was still on the floor but she was already sleep.
     Zay came in the room and saw us then he looked at my legs. "Baby why are you bleeding", I tried to get up but I sat their and said with no emotion, "He's not dead, he cane here in our house and raped me" I never seen his eyes that black in my weeks of me knowing him. He grabbed me and Icylinn put us in the bath, and packed our clothes. "Baby are you ready" "where are we going".
      "To the hospital for rape kit then my other house".
At the Hospital
     "Well ma'am there is evidence of semen inside you, but come back in a couple weeks to see your baby. "Baby, what baby" I say concerned. "Ma'am your blood test came back and your 3 weeks pregnant" no wonder I was throwing up my favorite food last week i thought to myself then tears of joy fell from my eyes. Then I got a text from aaleeyah.
________________________________

Carti❤️👯‍♀️:
How are you babe?
Me:
Im fine but I'm not even worry about that now I'm scared for my baby and Zay
Carti❤️👯‍♀️:
Stop saying that Asiah your life matters too
Me:
Yeah but I have to tell you something
Carti❤️👯‍♀️:
Don't tell me your pregnant
Me:
Um no🤥
Carti❤️👯‍♀️:
I'm gonna be a god mom congrats babe❤️
________________________________
"Babe are you ok" I looked at him and cried. "No baby it's ok".
"Baby I have to tell you something" I said scared, " what is it did h-baby I'm pregnant" I said crying, cutting him off. Then I felt dizzy and I blacked out.