Chapter 17 Plot Twist for the Willingtons

Both Manila and Suzy were also shocked with Maknae's guess. "How can someone Mina love, do this kind of stuff? Suzy said.

"There could be a twist, just don't relax too much first," Maknae said.

"Why not we go back to the house and see if there is any weird things at home?" said Maria.

Everyone agreed and went back to Mina's house to find clues. Mina wants to know why Maknae thinks that her stepfather could be the key behind this. "Why do you think that my stepfather could be the one behind this?"

Maknae just said: "The vampire marks behind you turned brick red while we are still there with Seductive,"

Mina just went speechless from now on, she still can't understand why Maknae will say that. She never thought of it and went on. Finally, she recalled there is something wrong when her bitten bite marks turned.

10 years ago, while Maria and her stepfather are fighting, Mina was looking at them quietly. Suddenly her stepfather accidentally said: "Mina will go insane if her bite marks turns red!"

Mina walked out and her parents saw her. They knew she heard everything from the beginning. "Mina, don't get this wrong....."

Without letting Maria to finish, Mina went straight to her room and locked herself for the whole day. She couldn't believe her emotions will be totally controlled by her stepfather.

Ïf only I can stop him from getting angry, I will be a happy child,"Mina sobbed.

She held on to her teddy beay very tight and told herself:" I have to learn to control myself,"

10 years later, she learned to control herself without her stepfather. She was free until Maknae told her the bite marks is still turning.

They finally reached Mina's house after a long journey. The first thing they did is knocking the door. Nobody replied the door which means there is something wrong.

Manila suddenly asked:"Where is Dorothy?"Suzy then said:"Dorothy has to use the washroom,"

They opened the door to see the furniture dirty and rubbish is everywhere. There is also blood at the floor. The house inside looked like a rubbish field.

"What do you think we can do first, Manila?"asked Maria.

"We can go in and do a sudden attack. But beware to not make it too loud and obvious,"

Suzy noticed that Dorothy still hasn't come back from the washroom. "Mina, don't you think Dorothy is having a good time too long at the washroom?"

"Yea, I think she is,"

Ï was wondering where she will be,"

Maknae decided to go by her own to find some hints where suddenly she heard noises from the kitchen.

Her sixth sense told her that something is wrong behind that door. "I think there is something behind the door,"

As soon as Maknae turned back, someone tapped on her shoulder. She was shocked that the someone who scare her by purpose. It was Mina at the back.

"Don't scare me Mina! You can call me if you want!" shouted Maknae.

"Oops, I forgotten you have phobia of someone tapping you. Sorry,"

"Do you want to follow me in? I need the owner to bring me along,"

"Oh, sure,"

Mina opened the door with fear, there isn't any scary or horrifying things behind the door.

"There's nothing? But I heard noises just now," said Maknae.

"Maybe you heard it wrong,"said Mina.

After that Mina turned back, the sounds come out again and she already knew, it's her stepfather making those sounds.

"Maknae, I heard the sounds. Should we do it now?"

"I believe we can. Here, take the cross and keep calm, don't panic,"

Maknae slowly walked in front of the door and slowly opened the door. Immidiately what caught their eyes, it was Dorothy standing in front of them. Her face looked very white and both of them are relieved.

Dorothy then said to them:"What are you guys trying to do?"

"I didn't know you are here all along. I thought you went missing,"said Mina.

"HOLD UP A SEC! THAT'S NOT ME!"a voice came out another Dorothy.

Mina and Maknae at first were clueless and they can't tell which one is the real Dorothy. Dorothy said:"Look at the earrings!"

"Don't listen to her, I'm the real Dorothy. Come along with me and I'll bring you out here,"

"Mina, prepare the gun,"Maknae commands Mina.

"Yes,"

Maknae pointed the gun to the Dorothy that looks very pale but when she fires her garlic bullet, the pale Dorothy did a twist and hugged on Dorothy.

"Gotcha, fools,"

To be continued......