Flashback: Blackwell Hit

Flashback; Two Years Ago. 

Deadshot

Somewhere in Menagerie

8:00 AM, Local time. 

???: Why are you here, human?

Deadshot: I swear, I'm here for a reason. Someone high up in the White Fang contacted me and said they had a hit they wanted done. 

???: It wasn't me. Who was it?

???2: It was me, high leader. 

Four people sit in a room in the White Fang Headquarters in Menagerie. One is Deadshot, who is already in his mission attire. The other three are a ravenette cat faunus named Blake Belladonna, the tiger faunus leader of the White Fang, Sienna Khan, and a crimson haired bull faunus, Adam Taurus. Adam speaks up again. 

Adam: I contacted him, High Leader. I've been doing research, and I've found a way to take out one of our greatest enemies, provided Deadshot will take the job. 

Sienna: If that is true, then this will be worth my time. However, before we proceed, answer me one question, assassin. Where do you stand, in terms of faunus rights?

Deadshot: Some people think that what the White Fang does is ridiculous. I think it's ridiculous that you even HAVE to do it. Faunus, human, so fucking what? We look a little different on the outside, but on the inside we're exactly the same. If someone said to me, "Do you support the White Fang?" I'd say yes even if they held a gun to my head. 

Sienna: Well spoken. I'm pleasantly surprised to find that we were wrong about all the humans being bad about this. 

Deadshot: With all due respect, there's a lot of others like me. It just takes a lot more to get them to open their mouths, because their afraid of the repercussions. 

Sienna: And you?

Deadshot: I fear nothing. 

Adam decides to test this. In a flash, he has his sword at Deadshot's neck. Deadshot knows it's a test, and replies accordingly. 

Deadshot: Even death.

Adam: You really are something else. 

Sienna: It appears you made the right choice contacting him, Adam. 

Adam: Thank you high leader. Blake, give our friend the file. 

Blake then pulls out a paper file containing several documents and photos. 

Blake: Here's all the info we have on the target. Your primary target is Lawrence Blackwell, your secondary target is his security chief.

Deadshot: Oh right, the overseer for most of Jacques Schnee's dust mines. I've already heard bad things about those mines. 

Blake: Read the file. Whatever you've heard, it's worse in reality. 

Deadshot quickly picks up the file and starts reading. However, his intrigue turns to shock and horror, as he reads what they're capable of and have been doing to their faunus workers. Then come the pictures. 

Deadshot: Oh my God. I can see why you want these two dead, and I'm glad to do it. 

Sienna: That's good. Now I know that you're a contractor, so what amount of lien do you want for this job?

Deadshot: Here is the deal. My standard rate on a hit is 100,000 lien per target. 

Sienna: *sighs* That's a lot for us to pay right now.