~14~

The Next Day:
Jack put Tommy and Fabrizio in charge of watching me,I mainly just played with Cora.

Jack went to see Rose in first class. Today is Sunday,so they would have church today. Rose told me that Jack pulled her aside into the gymnasium room,what he said and what she said"Jack. I'm engaged. I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal" Jack"Rose. You're no picnic. All right? You're a spoiled little brat even. But under that,you're the most amazingly,astounding,wonderful girl-woman besides Jackie that I've ever known"

Jack"I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I've got $10 bucks in my pocket. I've got nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump,I jump,remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right. That's all I want" Rose"I'm fine. Really,I am" Jack"Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped,Rose. And you are going to die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away because you are strong. But sooner or later that fire that I love about you,Rose. That fire is going to burn out"

Rose"It's not up to you to save me,Jack" Jack"You're right. Only you can do that" Rose"I'm going back. Leave me alone" with that being said,she left him in the gymnasium alone. She sat later that day with her mother,the countess and Lucile. She turned out of their conversation about her and Cal's wedding. She noticed a woman and her daughter,doing the same thing that Ruth did to Rose when Rose was a little one:

 She noticed a woman and her daughter,doing the same thing that Ruth did to Rose when Rose was a little one:

She met my brother at the front of the ship"I changed my mind" Jack"Give me your hand. Close your eyes" she did both of those things. She follows his next instructions"Step up. Hold onto the railing. Now step onto the rail" he spreads her arms out and he puts his arms around her waist to keep her steady"Okay. Now open your eyes" she was amazed when she opened her eyes.

 Now  open your eyes" she was amazed when she opened her eyes

She loved it. For once in her life,she felt free like a bird. Jack and Jacqueline could give her,her freedom. The freedom that she so desperately craved. That is what they offered Rose.

Jack spread his arms out like Rose's and connected their fingers together. He sung in her ear"Come,Josephine,in my flying machine. Going up she goes. Up she goes" they put their arms on her waist,looked at each other and they kissed their first magical kiss.

 Up she goes" they put their arms on her waist,looked at each other and they kissed their first magical kiss