The dream

Ashley's Pov
Hi! I'm Ashley,I'm 13 and I'm in high school. Well my life just got harder.High school is this place where you've got bunch of weirdos around and lots of cute guys and lots of freaks too..then there's detention, boring teachers,bullies and all.
There's a lot to say about high school. You'll get to know when I tell you how it all got started....

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing, I lazily turned it off without getting off the bed...I suddenly remembered it was the first day of school the first day of high school in particular.i can't be late I thought to myself..I hurriedly got off the bed to have my bath and get all dressed up and have my breakfast...I got out of the bathroom having had my bath thinking of what to wear cos I really don't want to attract attention to myself especially not on the first day of school..I finally found something less attention attracting to wear..A pair of joggers and a crop top with sneakers..at least I was comfortable in it and it won't attract unwanted attention..I got out of my room all dressed up and ready to have my breakfast then I smell bacon coming from the kitchen I hungrily lick my lips,"I can't wait to taste that" I said in my head..i met my mum in the kitchen making toasts and she handed me some I got to eating my breakfast of toasts bacon and milk...My brother Jeffrey came out of his room with his pyjamas and his hair all smooched up and he looks like someone that needs a comb emergency..My brother Jeff is 17 and he's soccer player in westford high. So he's kinda popular and all..I hope some of his popularity will rub off on me..so he's got many medals and trophies.. I'm kinda jealous of my brother and I wish I too can have a trophy or at least a medal. It turns out I'm really not good at anything especially sports. Well staring at people is the only thing I know how to do best..

He came over to where I was seated and asked me "how do you feel about your first day of school" I wanted to answer that then I figured he hadn't brushed his teeth and the smell from his mouth was really suffocating...
Lemme tell you all about my family a lil bit
We're the kelli's it's just my brother and I with my parents sometimes I wish I had a little sister well I guess I'm stuck with Jeff😖😂...but Jeff's a really good brother tho he's always have my back anytime and anyday..He's in College tho well he gave me some tips on how he survived high school I hope I find it useful...cos I don't know if I'll survive, thinking about it makes me shudder...I reach for my bag pack and head out waiting for my mum to get her keys and drop me off at school..
I get to school and step out of the car and waved my mum bye...I stand in front of the intimidating building and gulped.(Freshman year was always scary)."It's just a school there's no need to be scared" I think to myself...I walk towards the entrance and enter the school.. The school was already bustling with kids rushing around trying to get to classes or just hanging out by the lockers talking, I find my way towards the office