OCT 2020 WINNER!

Congratulations to Laine and Aria Nichols for winning our October 2020 award with Of Caverns and Casters!

One run-away prince, two die-hard scientists, magic that may-or-may-not be real, and a land that wasn't supposed to exist. Welcome to Avadel.

* * *

Researchers Leavi Riveirre and Sean Rahkifellar want nothing more than to study how the cogs of the universe click together. When a plague unleashes inside their underground city, though, no amount of science can stop it. Determined not to be among the rising count of corpses, they flee. However, surviving topside will require more than just facing the brutal winter. If they want to make it, they'll have to relearn every fact they ever thought they knew.Prince Aster Jacques is destined to lead all the magicians of Morineaux. But no matter how many tomes he reads or how many times he practices to exhaustion, he remains a poor excuse for a wizard. Desperate to be the magician his country needs, he's willing to do whatever it takes-even if that means abandoning his kingdom to follow a mysterious note to a foreign one.When these three's paths twist together, they must learn to trust each other if they want any chance at a future.

A link to Of Caverns and Casters will be posted down in the comments!

Check out Laine and Aria Nichols here: avadel

Thank you to all who entered! Our judges had a wonderful time reading your stories. Make sure to enter next month, and check out the other Red Feather Award winners!

 Make sure to enter next month, and check out the other Red Feather Award winners!