Chapter Four

You and Kisame woke up from your beds. They were then both called in for roll-call. They did the basic routine, morning exercises, personal hygiene, and making their own beds. Afterwards, they returned to their cells.

They then discussed about their escape. "Act nice." Kisame suggested.

"What?" You spat distastefully.

"Unlike me, you can actually get out of prison since you only have a limited time here. The more you behave, they most likely will decrease the time you have here." He said.

"Decreasing my 10 years to 6 months? Impossible." You said.

"You didn't let me finish. Besides a reduction in your sentence, the officers will trust you more. And you know what that means." He grinned, revealing his sharpened teeth.

"I like that." You admired.

"However, you acting like a brute when you got here will mark you suspicious. It certainly doesn't make sense how a brute turned into a darling after she's been through jail time." He said.

"Fück." You cursed.

"That's why... you must make yourself convincing." He said.

"Your suggestions?" You questioned.

"Charisma. You may come off as a brute, but that could also come off as feisty. And men, find that attractive. And you know how humans are so naive." Kisame said.

"So, making myself charismatic to a prison guard so I appeal to him. And ultimately, assisting me with the escape, and eventually, you'll escape with me as well." You said.

"Yes, and pretend to be reluctant about cleaning duty, so your act seems realistic. And even though you're feisty, behave." He said. "And also..
you can easily ditch me after you've escaped."

"I'm not that scummy. You made the the plan for escape, so I'll repay you freedom." You said.

"Hopefully, you'll fill your end of the bargain." He said.

"Do you mistake me for a bïtch?" You questioned.

"No. Just a woman. An angry one at that." Kisame responded.

"Fair enough." You said as you calmed down. "Anyways, I'm down for the plan."

"Great." He said as he grinned.

Starting tomorrow, you had had begun complying with the plan. Act all feisty, pretend to be reluctant when in duty, and make yourself appealing.

Multiple weeks past, and you had been informed that your sentence had been reduced to one less month. Once you returned back to your cell, grinned at Kisame like a maniac.