Chapter Six

(Y/N) had waited for Kisame to back to their prison cell in order to have a discussion. Eventually, he had finally came back. "So, how did it go with that prison guard, (Y/N)?" Kisame asked.

"Well." You said as you lazily laid on your bed. "He's definitely in my grasp."

"Ah, I see. Good." He grinned.

"I'll probably just need to be reeling him in for a bit longer and he'll eventually help me escape from this place." You estimated. "Well, I'm going to try and go sleep now-"

"(Y/N)." Kisame spoke.

"What?" You responded with your eyes closed.

"This isn't my business, but what do you plan to do after you escape?" He asked.

"I suppose that's something to think about." You said.

You started to think of the countless possibilities. "I don't know, change my name and my appearance? Then I'll probably try to live a normal life."

"A normal life?" He grinned. "That's going to be hard."

"Then what about you?" You asked.

"Kill more people." Kisame said.

"I really don't understand your obsession with killing more people." You said.

"It's fun." He said.

"I guess I can't judge you on that." You sighed. "But would you kill me for fun?"

He stared at you for a while. "No."

"Why not?" You asked.

"Because you're going help me." He said.

"No, I meant after I help you." You said.

"Huh. I'd still would refuse to do so." He said.

"Why is that?" You asked.

"Well." He chuckled. "I have no moral compass so it's not that I care that I owe you something after helping me escape. But, I find you amusing and it would be a waste to kill you."

"That's nice to hear. What would you do if I stopped being amusing?" You asked.

"I still wouldn't kill you." He said.

"And why not?"

"You gave me amusement while it lasted." Kisame said.

"You savor your moments, don't you?" You said.

"Of course, I do. It gives me the best pleasure out of an experience." Kisame said.

You smiled. "Then we should savor our moments together while we're here. Maybe we won't succeed in escaping, so might as well- right?"

He laughed. "Why not."

You then started to laugh with him. After your laughter had settled down, you relaxed on your bed. "I'm going to sleep now Kisame." You said.

"Sweet dreams, (Y/N)." Kisame said.