The Story :)

Before we start the story there's just a quick reminder, the picture of teh readers teddy bear in the story (srry for the minor spolier) in the picture media thingy. Just in case, if you were wondering about the teddy bear pic. NOW LET'S START THE STORY!!. :D

____________________________________________________________________________

You just kept perching on the ends of your single bed. Boredom just kept rushing through your mind as you kept gazing into the television screen. (Yup you have a TV and an Xbox 360 in your room in this story!. :D) As you used the Xbox 360 controller you had to control where you wish to go or what to do during the experience. You kept waiting for the night to rise, cause well you tried to sleep. But the sun's spotlight kept focusing on you in the game. Also, sadly the game wouldn't let you sleep when the sky is light during the minecraft life. (Yup I added MineCraft!. Plus I got on mah X box but the control IS NOT DAMN CONNECTED!!. D:<)

A sigh of boredom escaped your lips, as you flopped down facing the ceiling. Your (e/c) eyes were fixed on the (f/c) ceiling shielding the sights dark blue starless night. But you coukdn't even bother about that. Cause boredom kept travelling around your mind.

You rolled yourself to face the west side view of your room. But to only find a light bark coloured, coke bottle sized, lifeless, stuffed, bear. Blocking the most of the view of your room.

Your lips curved upwards as you gently lifted the bear, from where it perched. As you snuggled the frozen cub in your arms.

"You know how I feel it gets pretty quiet, don't you Mr Cuddles?" you questioned your unresponsive friend. You felt like a different soul, when your alone or bored. Either you search something productive or entertaining to do. Or you'd hope to get lucky you'd have an important someone that would comfort you.

Your curiosity couldn't bear anymore. You slid off your bed, as you strolled out your room. "Mum!" you groaned loudly.

"What is it sweetie?" she answered sweetly from the kitchen.

"When is he going to get here?" you replied.

"Not long now!" she responded.

Since you wasn't the best time for you, to get more details of the arrival from your mum. You just slowly strolled back to your room as you opened the (s/f/c) door.

As you entered your room. Your eyes just takes in the usual sight of those (f/c) walls, along with the window seat facing the only window you have in your room. But it's eyes where revealing the colours of your room. Your room wasn't as large like a garage. But it was the size of an epic attic and that was alright with you and that's what that matters.

As you perched on the side of your bed. You picked up Mr Cuddles, the teddy bear that your mother named in your early years. Your mind couldn't really picture the early days, at this time right now. But your longest and silent friend was there beside you and that's all that matters.

Well, that is. Until you herd some complaining coming from outside the house. You couldn't really make out the words even when it came from inside. 'Finally,' you thought to yourself in relief. You rushed out your room to catch up with your big brother. Especially you haven't seen him in more than two weeks.

"Duncan!" you greeted him as you sprinted out of your room in a flash as you came into your hug with your delinquent ,big brother.

(I can't believe i'm writing this. But still xD) "Hey, little princess!" he replied as his lips curved upwards. As he wrapped his arms around his dear little sister. "How was being at home while i'm away?."

"Pretty quiet actually," you answered.

But you and your older sibling knew that if it was quiet for to long. You would go nuts that is silenced. Every time you tried to explain to your mum. It kept resulting in hesitation, not even a single word came out of your mouth.

But what mattered now is Duncan is home now. Comforting his younger sibling, along with a single hug.

"It's fine now (y/n). Cause i'm home now."

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wow!. This finished alot quicker than expected and a little bit longer than I wanted actually. But since this is my first Total Drama (TD) fan fic, so yeah... But just wow.... SO KAWAII!! I'M TINGLING WITH ADORABLENESS!!. :3 :3 :3 *faints*

Later...

Duncan: WTH is AWM lying there?. 0_o

Sometime Later..

Some Random Narrator (0.0): And AWM didn't get to finish the A/N.

THE END!. ^_^

EDIT (19/1/15): Sorry I made Duncan a bit OOC in fan fic. But I was quite in a bit of a rush, but I couldn't quite think of an ending on this one and yeah.