The Surface(CHAPTER ONE)

"Heh. So...we finally made it, huh Paps." Sans says as he stares at the sunset. "We have!! Isn't it beautiful, Brother!? Nyehehehe!" Papyrus replies to Sans. Sans takes his own moment to see everyone's facial expressions. Asgore's standing out the most to him. He seemed happy and relieved. He blushes a slight bit. "NO STOP IT SANS!! He's the King, you're the judge! That's it!!" He looked at Undyne. "No more reason for the Royal Guard anymare...right?" He thinks to himself. I looks at his hands. "Would there still be any need for Judgement..? We're here. I'm waiting for the kid to reset again." He sighs.
Sans looks at Frisk. "Hey, kiddo?" He speaks to them. Frisk looks over. "Yes?" He sighs then shrugs. Couldn't ask without everyone finding out and asking about it. "Uh, I'll ask later..."

Two Months After Moving Out of The Underground...

Sans and Papyrus made an agreement that if Sans could live on his own, he can have as much ketchup as he could ever wish for. That means no more being lazy.
Sans wanted to get his own house and prove he can not be lazy. Besides, he can't live with Paps forever. As soon as Sans and Papyrus got home from that day, Sans started looking for houses nearby. He soon found one perfect for him. There's just one problem. The house he had planned to get was a two bedroom. He is fine with it, he just needs someone to room with. Sans pulled out his phone, contacting everyone he knew. He soon reached the end of his contacts. No one was up to living with him and his terrible puns. He needs someone...He had already called Toriel, Grillby, Alphys, Undyne. Hell, even Jerry!!
Who could he possibly be forgetting to ask......??

Sans had sat in bed for over a half hour by now, just thinking off peo-monsters then...BOOM.
Asgore! That's who he's forgetting!
He called Asgore.

Asgore: "Hello Sans, is there anything you need to talk about?"
Sans: "Uh, yes actually."
A: "Well, you can tell or ask me."
S: "I wanted to know if you wanted to..uh... this sounds weird, but do you wanna room with me? Paps and me made an agreement that if I can live 'alone', I could get all the ketchup I can."
A: "Oh? Me rooming with you? That souns nice, so sure!"
S: "Really? Thought you were gonna turn me down like evryone else."
A: "I could never turn down an old friend." Asgore smiles.
S: "Heh. Thanks."
A: "Thank you for asking me! When do you want to meet up to look at it?"
S: "Whenever we can get a good look at it. Well -*yawn*- talk to ya later, King Asgore! Thanks for future rooming with me, pal!"
A: "Goodbye Sans. And it was no problem!"

Click!

Well, Sans is sure proud of himself now. He puts his stuff away and lays down.

With Papyrus.

"Brother! Dinner is ready!!" No answer. "Sans?" Papyrus walks up to to Sans' room and knocks. "Brother, dinner is ready!"
"U-Uh! Okay bro. I'll be there in a short minute." Sans says as he teleports next to Papyrus. "Sans! What have I told you about shortcuts AND puns!?" Papyrus yells. "Sorry bro." Sans apologizes.
Papyrus goes downstairs. Almost caught...for the fourth time this week... You need to step up your game, Sans!!" He thinks as he slightly scratched his wrist area. Once Sans goes to the kitchen by the actual stairs and not his shortcuts, he sits at the table, waiting for his younger brother to serve dinner. Once Papyrus sets his plate down, Sans immediately digs in. "His cooking has improved so much in barely two months... It's irrisitable..." Sans takes another bite but pauses. "Sh-shit..." He sets his fork down and scratches his left wrist under the table where Paps couldn't see.
"Heya, Paps, can I take my food to my room? I haveta start packing." "Of course brother! One must always be ahead of time!" Papyrus says. Sans thanks him and goes upstairs, using his shortcuts halfway up the stairs. "SAANSS!! NO SHORTCUTS!!" "Sorry bro. I forgot." Sans goes into his room, quickly closing the door. Though, as much as he loved his brother, he had to keep things from him. Sans picks up his phone to text Frisk.

Sans: heya kiddo
Frisk: Hi sans!
S: so ive been waiting to ask, when's the next time you're going to reset? its been two months.
F: I...Sans. Im not going to reset anymore. i thought I told you.
S: nope.
F: well, i know you don't like promises, but I promise I won't.
S: heh. thanks kiddo. and if you dont keep it youre gonna have a bad time, capiche?
F: Got it.
S: only if something goes horribly wrong and resetting is the only way out of it
F: Right.

Sans puts his phone. No more resets...No more resets. NO MORE RESETS... Sans can finally live in peace now. Peace. A true pacifist route. He can't believe it. It still won't fix the nightmares though, upsettingly. Sans finishes his food and begins putting somethings in leftover boxes. A few pairs of clothes and other jackets. He sees his old uniform from when he worked at the lab. "Forgot I even had this..." He shakes the thought our of his skull and teleports to his bed to lay down. Tired. It's hard being a lazybones, but even harder being truthful.

I've shipped sansgore SO HARD for ever and now its a fanfic. Again, this was inspired by Bubblyships. So yus, this like contains LGBTQ+ stuff. Don't like? Why the fuck are you here!?
Anyways, first chapter is done!
(966 words, including this)
-shelb