Meeting Up(CHAPER TWO)

Three Weeks Later...

After about three weeks, Sans and Asgore both agreed to finally check out the house.

(Sans' P.O.V)

I walk into the driveway of this house and see a tall, thin guy standing on the porch. I wave to him. He looks at me and smiles a bit. I snap and teleport onto the porch, too lazy to walk. I sit down. "It's a beautiful day outside, huh?" "It looks like it's gonna rain." The tall guy said, glancing down at me. "Weeelllll. Wanna hear some skeleton puns? Wait...never mind. I don't have the guts for it." For a second, I swear I hear Papy groaning in annoyance from the distance. "That wasn't funny." He says, shooting a barely noticable glare. I caught it, luckily. I smile and throw another pun. "Tibia honest, I'm happy I'm gonna have a roomie. I was hopin' I wasn't gonna be bonely." I laugh a little bit and suddenly, a car pulls into the driveway. I'm suspecting it's Asgore. The car gets set into park and the engine is turned off. As I guessed, Asgore steps out. "Heya Asgore." I say, waving. "Well hello, Sans!" He smiles and continues, "It's wonderful talking to you once again." I smile. "Yep. Back at 'cha." I smile a bit. "Okay, are you both ready to look through this house?" The tall man asks. I nod and Asgore tells him, "Yes." I get up and pop my knuckles. We go in and the man gives us a tour. Starting with the kitchen. "Say, this looks like a good place to cook up some good puns, huh?"

Tem skip to the end of the house tour.

As we finish the tour, I say a few more last puns, quietly laughing at them.
We agree on a rent price and who will pay it..actually, we share rent. I pay 400$ and Asgore pays 500$, making the total 900$.

(End of the chapter because I'm running out of ideas for this chapter ;-;)