Moving In(CHAPTER THREE)

(Sans' PoV)

I help with moving some things in, mainly my bed, AKA, my matress, boxes with clothes still in them, and extra stuff. Can't forget the ketchup. Definately need that. I pick up a few empty ketchup bottles while looking around my now emtpy room. I shrug and pull them all to me using my magic, and with a snap, they're in a garbage bag.
"Sans, are you finished with picking up the garbage in your room?"
"Yeah bro." I say, looking at Papyrus. "Great work, Brother! Nyeh-heh-heh-heh!" He says, almost skipping away.
I smile. I mean, who doesn't like him? He's The Great Papyrus!
I snap and the garbage is outside. I then teleport myself onto the couch. "Sans, you've been doing great! Don't start being a lazy bones now!" I shrug. "Throw me a bone, Bro. I've been working my non-existant ass off." Papyrus groans. "Language, Brother!" I smile. "What?" "You know exactly what, Brother!!" Paps walks into the kitchen. Probably to make spaghetti. I shrug and decide to take a nap.

Well. More like tried to take a nap. Before I was abruptly woken up by Undyne throwing the door open, Alphys, Frisk, and Toriel following.
Great. I'm not in the mood for people- or uh. Monsters- over right now. I just need a nice long nap. "Yo! Sans! How have ya been!?" Undyne asks in her loud toned voice. "Undyne, can you please quiet down a bit?" Toriel asks her. Undyne nods. "Alright, Miss Toriel." I decide to finally sit up. "Hey Alph. How's your studies goin'?"
"O-Oh! They're u-uh going n-nicely!" Alphys smiles. "Wh-What about y-you, S-Sans?" I shrug. "Just bone-tired." Toriel and Frisk smile and giggle some while Alphys, Undyne, and Papyrus are groaning in annoyance. I smile myself.
As everyone gets settled in, I decide to take this time to nap.

(Third Person PoV)

     "How the hell does one even make puns in their SLEEP?!?!" Undyne asks. Toriel as trying to not be too loud with her laughing. To Alphys, the puns are okay, in a sense, but if it goes on, it does get annoying. "That's non-sense." They all hear Sans say. "If only it was true. That is my dream." Sans sighs. "It would be much better than the yelling but still annoying." Papyrus chimes in. "Sans?" Frisk asks. " 'Sup kid?" "Have you always?" A bead of sweat goes down Sans' skull. "Whaddya mean?" Frisk sighs. "Nevermind." They look away. They have always known Sans has nightmares. It was only after the first few genocide runs, though.

(i have the hiccups while typing and it's loud. it's 3:30 am ;-;)

Finally, Papyrus' special spaghetti -as he calls it- is finished.
They all eat, thanking Papyrus for the delicious food.

//472 words ;v;
I have had art and writers block the past few says, so im sorry//