Epilogue

" Ok Aranya! You can do this!" She mumbled

She took the pregnancy kits and tested herself. After few minutes... She checked and her moistened as she saw the positive result. She sniffed tears back. Arjun is not home as he is busy with a case.

* Knock knock*

She went and opened the door to see Anandi standing there with concerned filled eyes. Yes she is finally living with them.

'What happened?' she signed. Aru smiled and showed result to her. Her eyes widened and hugged her.

' I will go to the Sinhas today. Make something special for him and tell him the good news. I don't want my ears to bleed after whatever you guys are gonna do.' she signed and Aru's eyes got widened.

She blushed and nodded. Through out the whole day they prepared and decorated the home and cooked the evenings dinner. At 7 in the evening Anandi went to Sinhas as she doesn't want to disturb the couple moments.

Aranya is nervous. She wore a simple saree and wrapped the tests results in a gift box.

The dining and the bedroom filled with candles and rose petals.

She waited for him and he did came. He noticed the changes and love and lust flashed through his eyes as he saw how his wife's face is glowing.

As he was about to enter bedroom. "Arjun" Aru called. He looked at her. "Get fresh up in the guest room." She said making him frown.

But nonetheless he agreed and went to the guest room meanwhile she kept his clothes in the guest room.

She went down and arranged the diner down. After getting freshen up Arjun came down and sat opposite to her. She served the food and they both ate calmly.

"What up with you? All these candles and all..." He said as he is rubbing his hands with the cloth she gave him.

She bit her lip diverting everything around him. She licked her lips as she is becoming more nervous. She gave the gift box to him and asked him to open it.

He frowned and did as she commanded.....

Arjun's POV:

As I opened the gift box my breath hitched. There are three pregnancy test kits in there and all re resulted in positive.

I don't know suddenly I felt as my chest tightens. My eyes blurred and my cheeks felt wet. A hand touched my cheeks and saw Aranya looking at me with concern. She raised her eyebrows in a manner asking me what happened.

"A-are you- are you n-not ha-happy with the- with the news?" She asked looking dreadful at the moment like she will collapse of I react negative but why would I ?

I shook my head and grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. My tears aren't stopping as I sobbed into her neck. I collapsed to he ground and kept my face into her stomach and kissed her belly. I hugged her close...