Chapter 3

~Vic's POV~

What the fuck just happened? I'm in front of a gorgeous man named Kellin and he saved me. For the first time in forever, someone helped. I shouldn't get my hopes up. He will leave sooner or later.

"Do you want me to take you home, Vic?", asked Kellin.

"No! Please don't! I can't go back!", I pleaded with everything in me.

"Ok, ok, calm down. Why can't you go back? ", Kellin questioned.

"Are you sure you want to know?", I said.

"Positive."

"Well, you see,  I have a boyfriend named Jaime. He is the reason why I left. He use to be the best guy in the universe, but now he is an alcoholic who abuses me physically, mentally, and sexually. Oh yeah, I'm suicidal. I cut, I take pills,  and I have bulimia. Nobody knows except you and Jaime."

That's when I looked up and saw Kellin crying. He just got up and left. I knew he was too good to be true. But then I saw him come back with sealed bag.

"Open it.", he said.

~AU. SADNESS IS COMING!~

I was nervous. I opened the small bag for what was very disturbing. 10 blades, 5 pill bottles, 3 small kitchen knives, cocaine, a bottle of Jack Daniels, and a picture of Kellin with his family.

Now I'm crying. Fanfuckingtastic.

"I won't ever let you go back to your ex boyfriend again. You cannot get your stuff because you are not getting hurt ever again. You can live here now. Ok?"

"Yes, Kellin."