Unfortunately this is my life

Hi. I'm Naomi Lester. I'm 22, and this is the story of my crap life. Oh, and I'm Phil Lester's sister.
-------------------------------------------------------

*Naomi's P.O.V.*

Finally, this is crap job is over!!! I got fired for piercing my lip. Stupid, right? I already got one side pierced. I worked at Tesco, only getting £2 an hour. Pretty crap job if you ask me. My brother, Phil, does YouTube videos for a living, and he makes about £140. I got in the parking lot, and I find my car in flames. "Oh SHIT! How am I supposed to get home?" I hear footsteps behind me, and I turn to see Phil. I haven't seen him in years!

*Phil's P.O.V.*

"Dan, you need anything?"

"Nah, I'm good."

-le time skip to after shopping-

I get out of the store to find a girl's car on fire. "Naomi?!" I guess. Oh shit, it's HER car that's on fire! "Need a ride home, little sis?" I kid.
"YES!"
"Ok girl, no matter how much money it is, I'll pay it."
We get in the car, and at the intersection, a drunk driver spins out of control and hits the car next to us.

*Naomi's P.O.V.*

"OH MY FISH GODDESS! ARE THEY OK?" By they, I mean the people next to us. I tell Phil to go check and make sure they aren't dead. We pull over, and Phil mutters something inaudible. I look through the window to find Phil's friends, Charlie and Pj. Oh crap. Neither of them seem to have major injuries, just a few bumps and bruises. "We should drive them to the hospital, just to be sure."