Chapter 25

Lisa -

"So, will you tell us why Jennie Kim is shooting daggers at us?"

"What?" I asked Seulgi with an annoyed look.

"Jennie was glaring at us. You made the kitten angry again" she explains as we stood in one line while we study how high the fence is.

"Me? I don't know. I didn't do anything as far as I know"

Did I?

I heard Jisoo scoff and we all looked at her at the same time.

"I think the nerd knows something" Byul mumbled.

"Yah! Stop calling me nerd" She fixed her glasses before grabbing one of the metal fences.

"So, do you know something Chu?" I asked and she sighed.

"Are you that oblivious Lisa?" she looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Yup, she is"

"Ahuh, that's Manoban for sure"

Seulgi and Byul responded simultaneously and I automatically smacked their heads.

"Yah!!!"

They yelled at me but I ignored them.

"So what did I do?!" I asked Jisoo and she shakes her head.

"You made her jealous"

"I did?!" I almost screamed so I had to cover my own mouth immediately as we all looked at the forest behind the fence. Swallowing the lump on my throat, we all remained silent as we scan the woods in front of us.

"Are we really going to hunt in that forest?" Byul asked.

"Yes!" Jisoo and Seulgi answered in chorus.

"We can do this" I whispered.

"I'll go first" Seulgi says.

I nodded and positioned myself to help them climb up. This is the advantage of me being tall, they always use me as a ladder.

Once the three successfully made their way to the other side, I jumped and reached for the top. I pulled my upper body and hurled my legs to the other side. As I land on the ground, the two idiots clapped their hands.

"Just like the old times" Seulgi says and I smiled at her.

"Yo Manoban hurry up!"

"Give me a break Seulgi! I haven't had breakfast yet!" I complain as she run towards the fence.

"Hurry up or we won't see them!!" she yells as Byul hurries herself to Seulgi.

"Jennie's already here too!!!" She yelled and at the mention of her name, I immediately run towards my two best friends. As soon as I pulled alongside the two idiots, I bit my chicken skewers and lowered one knee so the two can climb up.

"Hurry up monkeys!"

Seulgi was the first one I helped out then Byul. When the two was able to reach the other side, they left me like traitors.

"Yah!!! Wait for me you idiots!!!"

"See you later Manoban!" Seulgi waved her hand goodbye and I swear to god, I wanted to just reach for her neck and choke her.

I reached for the top and jumped my way to the other side of the school fence. Our football team has a competition and we weren't allowed to watch unless we have a pass which unfortunately, we didn't get one so we decided to illegally enter.