PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

October 2019

"What's your name?" Si-won asked above the roar of the music.

Maryse leaned close. "My name is Maryse, you're sexy." she yelled as she touched his face.

He chuckled a low, delightful sound.

She was drunk.

He grasped her by her wrist, running a thumb along her sensitive skin.

"Can I call you mine for a dance or two?" He asked.

"Only if you can keep up." She answered.

He smiled as she pulled him to the dance floor.

He bites his lip as she starts rubbing herself against him to the beat of the music.

Maryse grabs his arm and places it firmly around her waist as she feels his hardness against her back, and she enjoys it.

Siwon pulls her against it and grinds into her back, causing her to drop her head forward and push her hips back against him.

His lips crash down onto the back of her neck.

Her hands explore his body as they dance.

Their bodies grind against each other as hands brush dangerously close.

The dance floor is so crowded there is barely room between couples.

Siwon buried his head into her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. "By the way," He whispered into her ear. "I love this outfit and those heels are killing me." He added.

Maryse chuckled and pushed up against him causing him to groan.

The music changed and Maryse continued to grind up against him to the beat.

Maryse turned around and her eyes met his as she continued to dance on him.

She sang along to the music as Siwon got lost in the beat.

And that's how they spent the rest of their time at the nightclub.

••=••=••

Global Jewel Festival 2019 Lineup

Global Jewel Festival, the two-day festival that Maryse Ouellet and Yuliana Young co-founded in 2010, has announced its 2019 lineup. It's returning to Japan for the second time during its tenth years of operating.

Global Jewel Festival is an annual music festival held in around the world. Produced by AEG Worldwide, the event features several stages that continuously host live music from a wide range of genres including hip hop, rock, pop, R&B, and EDM.

This year's headliners are Arashi and Blac Chyna, and the lineup also includes IU, Cardi B, Super Junior, Bad Bunny, Elara. James Blake, BiSH, Kaskade, Little Mix, Red Velvet, Bazzi, BoA, SEVENTEEN, Jorja Smith, King & Prince, Chung-ha, Pink Sweat$, Jacob Banks, Chen, KAYTRANADA, Tierra Whack, and more.

Tickets go on sale for the general public this Friday at 10AM EDT.

The festival will also livestream via YouTube.

••=••=••

ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
@ᴍᴀʀʏsᴇᴏᴜᴇʟʟᴇᴛ | 80ᴍ Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀʀʏsᴇᴏᴜᴇʟʟᴇᴛ | 80ᴍ Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs