CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX | A MOTHER-DAUGHTER DAY IN THE LIFE VLOG

1,786,578 likes

maryseouellet Just finished a morning workout. Filming and uploading a vlog for today so be sure to check out it.

View all 2,120 comments

=•••=

"Yeona! Good morning! jal jumusyeosseoyo? (did you sleep well)?" Maryse said as she follows Yeona with a camera to the kitchen.

Then the opening credits starts to play with upbeat music as an updated intro with Maryse and Yeona shows.

It ends and Yeona appears on the camera, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Ne, jal jasseoyo! (yes, I slept well!)." Yeona said.

"We have a really long day today but Yeona tell them what we're doing today." Maryse said as she places the camera in front of Yeona and walks away to make breakfast.

Yeona smiled at the camera and starts posing.

"Oneul-eun hwaboleul jjiggo eommaneun najung-e il-i manh-ayo. (We have a photoshoot today and mom has a lot of work afterwards.) Eomma, pancake!" Yeona squealed as she started playing with her hair.

"Yes, I'm making pancakes." Maryse said as she flipped the pancake on the skillet.

"Yeona, can you film mommy?" Maryse asked.

Yeona nods as she grabs the camera and gets off the chair and walks into the kitchen and turns the camera on Maryse.

"Seutobeue neomu gakkai seo issji masibsio. (Don't stand too close to the stove)." Maryse said.

"Okay." Yeona said.

"I have a bunch of meetings. I have a cosmetic meeting, a few label meetings, I have to meet with my business manager and I'm doing zoom interviews to find a good tutor for Yeona. I also want to show you guys a few things and like Yeona said we have a photoshoot and my glam squad should be here after breakfast to gets ready to shoot and Yeona has a few things she has to do, right." Maryse said as she starts cooking other things.

"Appa nawa nolleo oseyo. (Daddy comes to play with me)." Yeona said.

Maryse nearly choked on her saliva and pretends Yeona didn't just say that on camera and the video quickly fast forwards to Maryse's glam squad doing Maryse and Yeona's hair and makeup.

Maryse's stylist walks in and smiled as she spots Yeona with her hair done.

"Wow, so beautiful." Eun-kyung said.

"Hello, Eun-kyung." Maryse said.

"Hello, Maryse, I have a few dresses for you guys to wear and everything is set up in the backyard for the photoshoot." Eun-kyung.