Cliffjumper x Arcee (TFP)

(This is the only Arcee ship in TFP that ACTUALLY works for me, and the only one I ship)

These two are literally my number 1 Transformers Prime OTP in all of the entire franchise! I just adore them so much :D

But anyway. In the first few episodes of TFP, we see Arcee is struggling about the loss of her partner Cliffjumper. If you noticed when she couldn't save him, she put her servos (Cybertronian term for "hands") over her spark. She was so heartbroken to find out the mech she secretly loved pass away.

The show also gave us a good amount of CliffCee moments.

Like in episode "Partners", in the beginning of the episode, I believe Arcee said "Hey partner. If there's any chance your spark is still out there...I just wanna let you know...I haven't given up on finding the bot who took us apart" and I internally screamed.

She basically said "I'm still finding the person who took you away from me..." in other words, that means that she loved him!

That's when I started to ship them more.

And when Arcee found out Starscream was the one who murdered Cliffjumper, Arcee yelled to him "This...is for CLIFFJUMPER!!!", and the way she said that was like Cliffjumper was so important to her.

It's like Cliffjumper and Arcee were starting to form a bond, yet Starscream had to ruin their little bond they were forming between each other!

Along in "Out Of The Past", I noticed Cliffjumper acts a little flirty when talking to Arcee. I personally found that cute :3

As well as when Shockwave was going to do the Cortical Psychic Patch on Arcee, Cliff was like "Leave her alone! Use it on me!". His concern for Arcee is so adorable.

Aside from them holding hands 2 or 3 tines, that's basically all the best moments Cliff and Arcee had together.

Sorry for the long opinion, this ship warms my heart every time I see it :)

Overall, the BEST ship in TFP! (For me anyway)

(P.S. This ship is already canon :D)