HOW? WHO IS THAT PERSON?

It was the end of lunch, Xiao Zhan and His friends all went to class. Xiao Zhan was lonely, while all his other friends had each other.

"Ughh I hate math. This is so fucking boring. The teacher is literally no help. Like Gurl, you think your good at teaching? Your damn lessons are so boring" Xiao Zhan thought. He then looked around the room until his eyes fell on someone."Shit! Why do I keep on forgetting we are always in the same class? W-wait! Why s-should I care? He has Emily Qi with him. He wouldn't even care if we are in the same clas-" Before Xiao Zhan could finish, someone called him out. "XIAO ZHAN!" That is when Xiao Zhan stopped his thinking. "Yes?". "Your friend Xuan Lu is looking for you". "O-oh ok..." Xiao Zhan was walking his way out the classroom. He looked at Wang yibo. "He isn't even bothered hearing my name. It's like I don't exist in his life.... OK XIAO ZHAN! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! Why is Lu-Jie asking for him?" He then made out of the classroom.

"A-zhan..." He heard Lu mumble. "What happened? Why did you call me when I'm in class?" Xiao Zhan asked, clearly worried. "A-zhan don't worry. I'm only here to ask you, are you feeling healthy these days? Are you eating well? Have you been sleeping well?" "Woah... Calm down...Why are you suddenly asking this question? You could see I'm healthy these days! I had been eating and sleeping well. I feel very healthy!" Xiao Zhan had a feeling Lu Jie already knew his problem. But he shaked it off as if she doesn't and tried to act all normal. "Are you sure? You can tell me if your feeling unwell. I can help you..." "I'm fine.. Why are you thinking me as unhealthy? I'm super healthy...Did anyone tell you something?"

*FLASHBACK*

Xuan Lu was on her way to go to lunch but she felt her phone ring.

??? - Hey...

Hi? Who are you? - Xuan Lu

??? - Not important. I just need to tell you that you need to take care of Xiao Zhan

What?! What happened to Xiao Zhan? - Xuan Lu

??? - I overheard is conversation when in gym. He said he- he uh- He has tubercuolisis along with depression.

Hahahaha! Your jokes are so funny! - Xuan Lu

??? - I'm not joking. I'm very serious. I just need you not to tell him. He doesn't want anyone knowing.

W-what?? For how long? When did you hear? Did you tell     Zhuocheng? - Xuan Lu

??? - Gurl, calm down. I just heard like for 1 day. I don't know.. I did not tell him yet.

Oh..ok...But please tell me who you are so I can fully trust you. - Xuan Lu

??? - Just to warn you, we already stopped being friends all because of me. But I still take him as a kind angel.

Just tell me. - Xuan Lu

??? - OK...I'm.......

Wang Yibo

Ok... Thank you for telling me Yibo. Have a good day. - Xuan Lu

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"No..." Xuan Lu replied. "Ok then.. I'm going to lunch now. You can go back to your class now. Bye.." "Bye!"

Xiao Zhan then made his way back to his class. Still confused. "How did Lu jie know?" He kept on wondering.

The Bell then rang. IT WAS 2 MORE CLASSES BEFORE DISMISSAL! Xiao Zhan excitedly jumped up and went to his next class. "I have Computer Science and Health... Ok... welp- This is why the end of a day is always a death for me..." He then was about to walk to his classroom, 232, until he felt someone pull him to somewhere. "What the fuck? Bro, I have my classes right now. Why did you pull me somewhere empty? I don't even know this place. How would you know it?" Xiao Zhan asked, sounding pissed. "Calm down. I'm here to ask and tell you something.". "Then say it. I don't have anytime to waste here." "Wow.. He is suddenly different. OK!"

"One day there were two people. They were friends since childhood and they trust eachother. They never went against each other. That is when-" "Hold up! Are you telling me a whole fairy tail here?" Xiao Zhan asked, but sounded very whiny. But the guy ignored him and continued.

"That is when they started going to college. Begging to go to the same class. Until the principal finally agreed. But who knows, one day, 1 of the 2 friends ruined everything. He decided that because he doesn't like his other friend because of a small reason, they stopped being friends. Now the guy that was crying, broken, had changed a bit. He-" Before the guy can finish, Xiao Zhan cutted him. "Why does this plot of the story sound familier? Are- Are you talking about me?

"Shut up. As I was saying, The one who ruined there friendship, is now called Wang Yibo. The guy who was broken, had changed, is named after Xiao Zhan." "What the fuck? You? Wang yibo? You made me not go to class, just for thi-"

"Now, can I ask you something?" "HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

________________________________

I apologize. It's been almost 1 month since I last updated, and this isn't even that long. I ran out of ideas, so It'll take a while for me to re-think about it. The next few chapters are gonna be a total drama ;).