WHERE AM I?

From now on, most of my chapters will include cursing.
This chapter is about how Everyone was worried and yelled at him because he starved himself. He woke up in a hospital after.
——————————————————————————

It all went black for me. I woke up in a hospital bed. 'Where am I?' Xiao Zhan thought.

He slowly sat up. 'Hospital??' He then saw Lu-Jie and His friends. "Hey why am I here?" Xiao Zhan randomly blurted out.

Then everyone's attention got on him. "YOU IDOIT!" Wang Zhuocheng punched Xiao Zhan. "Hey what was that for?!" "What was it for starving yourself?! You lose 10kg! That is unhealthy!!!"

"Calm down. There could be a reason Xiao Zhan did it" Song Jiyang interrupted. "NO GOOD REASON COULD IT BE FOR HIM TO JUST STARVE HIMSELF!" Wang Zhuocheng yelled. Thank god the walls are soundproof.

"A-zhan! Why did you do that? We were worried!" Xuan Lu said. "Great we missed school" Yu Bin mumbled. "I mean it's your fault for bringing me to the hospital!" "We were all worried!" "What did you eat? Or did you not even eat?" Wang Haoxuan suddenly out of nowhere talked

"Let's see...I ate a banana 1 time a week with only drinking  water??" "You dumbass! You went to school and still don't have no knowledge?!" Zhuocheng exclaimed. "I mean yeah! I have a serious headache and it fucking hurts!" Xiao Zhan said calmly

"Let's not yell then. Though I want to scold you A-Zhan.." Xuan Lu continued "Why did you starve yourself? I'm scolding you calmly. Why? We were worried..." . "I just have a bad mood these days..." Xiao Zhan mumbled.

"Who or What caused you to have a bad mood?"  Xuan Lu said. "It's that b***ch. who else could it be?" Xiao Zhan mumbled. "Who? Oh yeah that f**k!ng Yibo" Wang Haoxuan yelled.

"That Yibo? What did he do?" Xuan Lu was confused. The rest was regretting for saying that. Even Xiao Zhan. "I- Uhm...nothing..." Xiao Zhan of course was lying.

"No seriously what happened?! Why are you all acting so weird?" Xuan Lu this time was very serious no longer the kind one but the cold one.

"Alright just say it guys.." Xiao Zhan said. "Well..." Wang Haoxuan started explaining

"WHAT?? SERIOUSLY?!" Xuan Lu yelled. Xiao Zhan clenched his head. "Sorry.." Xuan Lu immediately said with her volume lower. "((But Yibo told me all about it..is that why he didn't want me to tell Zhan?))" Xuan Lu thought. "But I'm fine now so I guess we don't need to mention him anymore." Xiao Zhan said. "You guys can go to prom"

But of course, all of them are not safe with that. "I'll stay" Xuan Lu said. "What?" Xiao Zhan asked. "It's not like him and I can be able to go to prom without a argument.." "alright Jie. We'll visit you after"

Xuan Lu nodded.

They all left. The doctor came in. "Family or Sibling of Xiao Zhan?" Xuan lu stranded up. "Me. I'm his sister" "alright please come out for a second" Xuan lu nodded.

{Outside}

"About Xiao Zhan..."

"What? Is he ok??"

The doctor took a deep sigh

"Have he told you about his problem?
About him having....tuberculosis?"

"No..but his ex-friend told me..is there..."

"Well..Yes but..there's only a 2% chance for him to survive. As 98% for him to...yeah.."

Xuan Lu felt weak.

"alright thank you.."

The doctor smiled and left

Xuan Lu broke down crying

________________________________________________
Hi sorry this is short! 😕😕