Chapter 2

A/N- The picture is of Dylan. Also when Dylan is talking the words have 'this' around this. Conner has "this".

Conner-

'Hey.'

I could here the American accent she talked with. Wait, why is she laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. It's was then I figured out that I have been starring at here for a few minutes without talking.

"H-hi..." wait why did I stutter, I don't stutter!!

'My name's Dylan' she stuck her hand out for me to shake.

"Conner." She is pretty, I noticed. I shook her hand and she laughed again.

"Why are you laughing?"

She shakes her head and chuckles, 'You have been thinking out loud, and thanks.' Oh my gosh, so I just called her pretty!! Why am I being like this. I'm never like this around girls!!

"Umm, well then, why'd you move to London?"

'Well, my mom said it was time to move away from Kansas, especially because most schools wouldn't take me.'

"What do you mean they wouldn't take you?"

'Weell, I have been expelled 6 times, soo...' 6 times?? How is that possible?? Is she supposed to be some bad girl, I didn't even think a girl could be expelled, I mean I've met mean girls... but they were never like, bad.. then the bell rang.. I look over and Dylan is walking out the door. I look at my home work and on it is a smiley face and Dylan's phone #. The time went really slow until lunch. I had no other classes with her so far and couldn't wait till lunch.