Chapter 3

Dylan.

I started walking down to lunch, and was wondering about who I would sit with. I mean I have already put the impression of my bad girl attitude into the school. Haha, it cracks me up when I tell a person to move out of a seat because I want it and they scurry out of there like I threatened to kill them!
I get to the lunchroom and it gets quiet, then the whispers start up. I get a salad and look around the room. Then I see Conner. I walk over and sit by him. The entire table goes quiet, then Conner looks at me and smiles.

"Dylan! Hey, I was going to invite you over here but I couldn't find you!" All of Conner's friends said hello and introduced themselves. All together there is five.

"Hello, I'm William." He put his hand out for me to shake, I did.

"Hey, I'm Louis, but you can call me Louie." Louie wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hi, I'm Kyle." Kyle kinda glared at me.

"Ello, I'm Alex, Conner's best mate." He said smiling.

'I'm Dylan, nice to meet you guys!" I said all cheery like.

"Oh, we know who you are, this guy won't shut up about you." He said laughing as he pointed at Conner. Conner started blushing, it was kinda cute.

"W-What, n-No I don't!" We all started laughing and Conner's face only got redder.