——————
Before you start reading please do note to not hate "Chae-Senpai" which you will see below. I recieve a lot of comments concerning her spot as a character in my story. I know that the comments are not serious but please do note that that person is a friend and she has feelings too :))

I am alive just in hiatus because of school and stuff :))

Edited 3/16/21

———————

"Hey Omi-san, what are you planning after the seasons over?"

Hinata Shoyo questions as he starts slurping his noodles, who sitting right in front of him.

"Are you planning on traveling sometime? I heard that Noya-Senpai
our libero from high school is traveling with his girlfriend Chae-Senpai to Italy!"

Sakusa starts to eat the onigiri in front of him brought by his teammates brother. As he trusted Miya Osamu at being a clean person, unlike his brother.

"Traveling to another city is already too bothersome. I can already get so much germs here. So I'll maybe just go back home or stay here."

He says, as he ate half of the onigiri. His mind wondering to another place.

"Ehhh?? Butttt it's gonna like be our first vacation in like a forever! You should at least enjoy yourself!"

The man with orange locks suddenly stands up, almost spilling his noodles from the container. Whining at how his teammate was planning off season.

"Well I am planning on doing something then."

The shorter man perks his interest at what he was going to say.

"I'm planning on practicing my spikes and also maybe study other teams plays."

As Hinata Shoyo heard what the taller man in front of him said, he had lost all hope.

"There is another thing."

Shoyo's eyes lit up again excited to hear what he was going to do.

"I'm planning on cleaning the dorm while you guys are gone, Atsumu-san has a lot of germs gathered up."

He just sighed as a notification from his phone rang, taking a look at the notification, it was a post from the actress that he was talking about a few days ago with his two teammates.

It was a picture of her holding tickets, while another person behind her was holding the flag of Japan, with the caption,

@/therealhanachii:

'See You Soon Japan!'

The comments were filled with her Japanese fans and some of her hometown friends.

@/yeriritama:

'Omo~ you're finally coming home!'

@/chaerrypie:

'@/therealhanachii @/yeriritama Let's definitely hang out again! it's been years since you've come home!'