Daichi x Reader ❤️

Daichi. The Thigh King. Dadd-

Okay, we all know the captain of Karasuno. He's sweet, considerate, strong, a leader, and SATAN-

Anyway, he's also my boyfriend. I'm a third year, and into volleyball myself. I didn't have practice today, so now I'm on my way to go watch my boyfriend's practice.

As I walked closer to the gym, I already heard the all to familiar sound of volleyballs smacking against the floor. Smiling in excitement, I enter the gym, immediately getting noticed by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"(Y/N) Senpai!~" The pair sang, running toward me. I chuckled as they stopped in front of me with wide, admiring eyes.

"Has anyone told you how gorgeous you look today?" Tanka asked, raising a flirtatious eyebrow.

"Yes, actually. Daichi did this morning." At the mention of his name, Daichi turned around and smiled once he saw me. His smile turned into a scowl once he noticed Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Tanaka! Nishinoya! Get away from (Y/N) and practice!" I giggled at his Satanic face and aura. Everyone else in the gym, however, was scared shitless and continued practice.

I walked over to the bleachers and sat down next to Yachi. I didn't really speak much with either manager, but we occasionally would start a conversation or help the other.

My eyes were on my boyfriend the entire practice, sometimes looking over to Hinata and Kageyama being silly. I was pulled away from my trance when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Yachi smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back, replying with a small hello.

"How are you not scared of Daichi Senpai's mad face? He's so scary." She shivered at the thought of it.

"I know he'd never use it on me. No matter how mad or embarrassed I make him, he'll never do anything to hurt me or scare me." I smile fondly over at the Captain, seeing him blush and smile back.

"Awww! That's so cute!" Yachi fawned, continuing to watch the boys practice. I do the same, until practice is over.

As soon as they had their group talk after practice, Daichi got changed and made his way to me. I stood up and grabbed my bag before taking his hand and walking out of the gymnasium.

"So, how was your day?" Daichi asked, started our first conversation of the night.

"Ugh, tiring. I had 3 tests today and one I forgot about. I hope I did okay. At least practice was cancelled so I could get some rest and come watch you!"

"Aww, I'm sorry, love. I'm sure you did great on your tests. My day was tiring, as well. Tanaka and Nishinoya are a handful, but I managed."

  We continued to make small talk all the way to my house. We walked up to the door and stopped to say goodbye.

  "I'll see you Monday, love. Unless you want to hangout this weekend?" I looked at the time and realized it took Daichi another 20 minutes to get to his house. I could tell he was tired from volleyball and school.

  "How about you just stay here for the night? I know you're tired. I don't want you walking all that way." He blushed, but nodded and we entered my home.

  "Hey, mom! Can Daichi stay the night and go home tomorrow?" My mom walked out from the kitchen.

  "Sure, hun! He can stay all weekend, if he'd like." She laughed and smiled warmly at us before continuing to do the dishes.

  We walked up to my room where we placed down our bags and Daichi sat down on my bed. I went to my dresser and pulled out a (F/C) shirt and black shorts.

  "I'm gonna go change. You can turn on Netflix and choose a movie, if you want." He nodded and grabbed the remote from my night stand.

  I went into the bathroom, getting changed and doing my night routine before walking back to my room. Daichi was scrolling through movies in some basketball shorts and no top.

  I blushed, staring at his built torso on the verge of a nose bleed. Daichi caught my gaze and chuckled before clicking on a movie and spreading his arms for me to cuddle him.

  I shuffled over to my bed and laid on his exposed chest, feeling his strong arms wrap around my body. He kissed my head and played with my (H/C) hair.

  "I love you, (Y/N). So much. I'm sorry you had an exhausting day, baby." I got butterflies from what he said. I looked up at him and caught his lips in a slow and passionate kiss.

  "I love you, too." I whispered, laying my head back on his chest. His warm body wrapped around me lulled me to sleep and right before I closed my eyes I heard Daichi whisper

  "One day, our kids will be cuddled up with us, too."

A/N-

Thank you for reading! I also have a Levi x Reader Smut fanfic, if you want to check that out. You can suggest characters and I'll try my best to get to your suggestions. Here is a picture of Daddy Daichi!

 Here is a picture of Daddy Daichi!