Kageyama x Reader ❤️

Kageyama and I have been in a relationship for 3 months now. They were a nice 3 months, but there was something kind of bothering me. Kageyama didn't want people to know of our relationship.

  He says he doesn't want people in our business. I respected it, but he had some fan girls and they need to back off my man.

  He will sometimes risk public affection. Like right now; we're holding hands in the back of the bus, on the way to a practice match.

  His hand is so warm and comforting to hold. I was watching him play a game on his phone until we arrived. There were a couple of schools there, one I recognized as Nekoma and the other had on yellow uniforms.

  Kageyama kisses my hand before letting it go and walking off the bus. I followed right behind him, that is until Sugawara called me over. I walked to him while stretching my arms.

  "Would you mind filling up the water bottles? Kiyoko is going to help us set up the court." I nod and take the basket of empty water bottles. The water fountain was on the outside of the building, making it easier for me.

  As I was filling up the second water bottle, a felt a presence behind me. Turning around, I saw a yellow uniform that belonged to a bi-colored hair male. I could tell he was a bad boy just by looking at him.

  "Hey, beautiful. What's your name?" His voice was teasing, but I ignored him and continued my chore. He got annoyed and forcefully turned me around and pinned me to the wall.

  My eyes went wide with fear and I put my hands on his chest to keep him away. I want Kageyama. I want my boyfriend! But if I scream to him, our secret is out.

  "Answer me! C'mon, don't be difficult, baby." He grabbed my wrists, pinning me to the wall. I could feel his breath on my face, making me even more uncomfortable. I closed my eyes, I just want this to be over.

  "Talk to me, dammit!" He pulled me forward, only to slam me back against the wall, causing me to scream. This caused the whole team to turn around. Their eyes widened when they saw me, before the sprinted over.

  Kageyama pulled the guy off of me and pinned him, before he started punching him. The rest of the team was making sure I was alright.

  "You will NEVER touch her or any other woman like that again. She is far too beautiful to be with you! Too caring and smart! You will NOT touch my baby girl. Ever." His deep voice sent chills down my spine and his words brought a blush to my face.

  "Woah, wait, Kageyama and (Y/N) are dating?!" Hinata asked with surprise written all over him. I awkwardly laughed before I felt my boyfriend grab my hand and pull me to him.

  "Are you alright, love?"

  "Yeah. My back might be a little bruised, but I'll be alright. Thank you for helping me." He kissed my head and smiled.

  "Anything for my baby." During their practice matches, I was finally able to cheer for him. I'm able to call him mine all I want. And I am his. When the matches were over he walked up to me and kissed me.

  "I love you, baby girl. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you before he hurt you, but I promise it won't happen again. Not to my queen."