My House, From Here

Grif crashes the jeep into the Elephant, making Sarge hop out. Slade drives the Mongoose into the safe area with ease, and he and Kan hop out, looking at the two Reds.

Sarge: Aw, dammit Grif! Lookit what you did now! You busted up a brand new jeep.

Grif: Me? You were the idiots that started setting off mines.

Sarge: Well, I managed to get out there and not get hit by anything!

Grif: Because you jumped on the roof of the car! That's cheating.

Sarge: No, it's called strategy!

Grif: Well, your "strategy" broke the jeep. So don't go blaming me. And the blue guy's dead too—how are we gonna explain that?

Slade: He's not dead, ya wankers.

Grif: And how do you know that?

Slade: Because with everything that happened back in the Gulch and how many times you guys have defied death which should've been physically impossible, you all survived. So I'm telling you, he ain't fuckin' dead.

Rho: (appearing) Ya got that right. He's actually making his 'descent' as we speak. Watch your heads. (disappears)

A man in brown armor with white accents having a robot arm, walks out.

(THIS IS THE ARM)

Slade instantly recognizes the armor but is more surprised from the voice that speaks

Intercom Guy: What the hell! What were you thinking?

Sarge: We don't need to explain why he died, Grif. We're Reds! Killing Blues is our business. And today, business is good.

Kan: He. Is. Not. Dead.

Grif: But we didn't kill him! He stepped on a mine and blew up. And he's the reason that we're on this stupid mission. So now what?

Sarge: Hm. I see your point. So let us have a moment of silence in honor of the dead Blue guy. Bow your head.

Intercom Guy: Hey, are you listening to me?

Grif: Do you mind? We're having a moment of silence. Show some respect.

Intercom Guy: What? (to Slade) What is with your guys?

Slade: (fake American accent) They've always been idiots.

Sarge: Dear Lord, we thank you for taking another Blue back to Heaven today. Or rather not Heaven, but whatever fiery pit you send Blues to so they can suffer in eternity. You should've taken Grif. ...But you didn't. Again. Not sure why, it would've been easy! Those mine things are everywhere! But I guess you know what you're doing.