02 | sway ways

-b l a k e-

I buy some Advil from the store knowing we ran out and will definitely need it and head back home.

"BLAKE IS BACK BABY!" I yell once I enter the home. It's a weird thing we do. But whenever we enter the house, we always have to yell it.

We started this to make sure we didn't walk in on a make-out session or someone doing it on the couch, and we have no intention to stop it.

"Hey dude, how are you up so early?" I see Anthony ask.

"My-" I stop myself. I couldn't tell them about my sister. "My head was killing so I had to go get Advil." I say passing some to him as well.

"Thanks, we were running out anyway." He says as we hear some giggling in the hall. "Bryce with twins again?" I guessed.

"Yup,"

"You should call us Bryce," one of the twins says as they emerge into our living room with an almost naked Bryce.

"I'm fine, but I think you guys should go," he says taking them to the door. They pout and whine and throw insults at him for being a prick, but then leave.

"Really Bryce? Another set of twins?" Anthony asks and Bryce laughs.

"It's fun if you ask me," Bryce replies and I nod, agreeing.

Our lifestyle was very college boy type. Let's just say the stereotype fit well. We had new girls in our beds every morning and different ones coming home with us the following evening.

"I'd hate to be the girl," Anthony says with a small laugh.

Yup, me too.

"Hey it's fun, that's all I care about," Bryce shrugs taking an Advil and drowning it down with a glass of water.

"Anyway, just one thing, you can't have a party on Sundays, my classes start and I do not plan on getting late to Jenson's class," I say to which they reply with a nod.

"Jenson sucks, I had him last year and if we ever got late, we had to cover a whole chapter from the bio book," Anthony says.

We were all in our second year here in UCLA and it was the same habit as usual. Drink, Party, Different girls, and sleep. But now that I'm in Jenson's class and a sophomore, I probably have to change my habits a bit.

"Do you wanna head to Red's tonight?" I ask hoping Bryce would accompany me to our favourite bar, with some of the best girls in town.

But one girl was on my thoughts, Brynn with no last name.

All it was lust right? Yeah, just lust. I just needed to be with her one night and I'll get her out of my system. Simple.

"Yeah I'll come to Red's, I think Josh and Noah would also wanna come-" he is cut off by Griffin joining us on the couch.

"Hey Griff, want to join us at Red's tonight?" Bryce asks.

"Nah, Josie and I are gonna stay in an watch a movie," he says as his girlfriend enters the room as sits beside him, in his arms.

Griffin and Josie are our power couple, and parents. They have been dating since freshman year and have been in love ever since.

In all of us, Griff is the only one with a relationship. And we all love Josie, she is like our mom who cooks and scolds us when we are acting like kids.