Finale

"Let's begin Alibaba's and Morgiana's wedding!"

"Good for you Alibaba!"

"Thank you, Aladdin!"

"Hah! Brother Mei and Jiayi's wedding was earlier and looked better than you!"

"Kouha! That's rude."

"C'mon lil' Prince, don't be so pathetic. We still got a lot of work after this, so let's fucking enjoy this awesome marriage we set up!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Congratulations Alibaba! You better not break her heart after she waited so long for this moment."

"Hawk will destroy Dolphin if Dolphin makes Sister cry."

"Don't worry! I will protect Morgiana! Have faith in me!"

Months passed since the battle took place.

Alibaba's and Morgiana's wedding took place. Many were invited to his special occasion, and even if there were still a lot of work left to do, many stopped in order to celebrate this long-awaited wedding to take place.

The Kou Empire came and helped prepare due to Aladdin's request, and they happily came even if he did not ask. Reim came and of course, Rankan tagged along. Of course, Kina burst in to any party and the King had fun teasing Alibaba non-stop.

"Just kiss already!" When Alibaba and Morgiana finally kissed after a short moment of embarrassment, a huge uproar was made that also caught the attention of others. Soon, a huge banquet and a large dance floor were prepared. People cheered and pushed them onto the dance floor first as they danced happily around.

"What are you guys waiting for? C'mon!" In the end, despite many protests, Alibaba pulled the couples and his friends onto the stage.

"Oi! I can't dance blondie, don't drag me-"

"Huan, I'll teach you! It'll be fun!" Kouha and Huan were seen bickering throughout the entire dance and no one minded since the music, just the atmosphere seemed to brighten and cover their curses and jokes.

"Jiayi, go ahead with Koumei." 

"Eh? But-"

"I'll take care of Kouge. Besides, Kouen is not interested-"

"Woman, do not make assumptions." Ai pushed Jiayi and Koumei onto the stage while she carried Kouge in her hands. She smiled down at the baby girl in her arms and then watched Jiayi and Koumei danced together happily.

It was clear Jiayi and Koumei was tired, Jiayi was tired from babysitting whereas Koumei had to help out with Kou Empire alongside Hakuryuu and Kougyoku. Both had small eye bags below their eyes, and they both needed more time together. Ai had no problem helping Jiayi in watching over their child occasionally because Koumei was absent.

Jiayi and Koumei were happily married. Another feat accomplished by their friends and specially designed once again by Kouha and Huan. Anyone would not be surprised if the couple would be masters at preparing for weddings.

The next would be Ai and Kouen's wedding.

"Kouen, this is a wedding, do try to look content and congratulate Alibaba or Morgiana."

"I did." Perhaps it was Kouen's intimating aura and face, is what made the child cry. Ai rocked the baby girl and patted her back to calm her. Immediately, she sent a glare at the man and made the baby face the other way.

"You really are hopeless. At least do not scare the baby. Had Koumei and Jiayi heard, they would have rushed over and you would have ruined their short break." Kouen scoffed and rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms and looked around.