Dear roommate 10 Daughter gone wild.

This while has brought so much happiness to both Meryl and Don. The kitten is their child and completely spoiled. Meryl is anxious waiting for the time to pass. She's exhausted.

Mary and Harry look around the apartment then at Don that have them a smile.
"I'm going to be honest with you, Don," Mary began and take a seat on the chair by the table. "Meryl is broken. Don't expect her to be a whole person. Third told us that you two like each other."

"Mrs. Streep, I don't like her, I love her," Don say giving the two a serious look. "We've been dating and...I want to marry her."

"Come again," Harry say looking terrified at him. Don give a heavy sighed and look at the time around his arm.

"I'll quickly go fetch her from work. She doesn't know you're here," he say and grab his keys. "Make yourself at home. Third will be here any minute now."
They nod worried and watch him run out. Well, he seems excited to het her from work. Harry's concern goes to his daughter being taken good care of.

Meryl put her hand on Don's lap driving to their apartment. She send him a smile and sit back staring at him.
"Are you okay sweetheart?" he ask when he noticed her stare.
"Yes," she smile softly and start to undo his pants.
"Woah, what are you doing?" he ask laughing nervously. "Babe, you have to stay neat and I'm driving."
"Then stop," she say giving him a serious look.
"Yes boss," he chuckle and turn over down a park under a tree. He look around then at her that went down on him. "Mary Louise Streep, what are you doing?"
"I'm loving and appreciating you," she giggle put her mouth on his manhood.
He touch her long soft blonde hair and throw his head back.

Like the naughty giggling woman Meryl is, she enter the apartment immediately trying to strip Don down. He close the front door and look horrified at her the hungrily rip open his shirt. She grab him around the neck and just when she was about to kiss him a movement behind her caught her attention. She look at her parerand pull her breath terrified in. She immediately close his shirt giggling awkwardly.
"My daughter has turned wild," Mary began to laugh. Her worries was that her daughter may never laugh or dance her breath away again, but now her worries is only what this human being is doing to this poor man.
"Now that explains why he wants to marry her," Harry whisper in Mary's ear. "Just so they can stay married in case she ends up pregnant."
Mary nod in agreement and greet her daughter with a kiss and a hug.