Dear roommate 12 Marry me

It's early morning. Meryl brush her hair out staring at her reflection. She turn to her side viewing the very small bump on her stomach. She touch it and smile softly.
"So beautiful," Don smile and hug her from behind. "I always wanted kids."
"Me too," she whisper and look at him. "We shouldn't tell anyone yet until we're certain it's real."
"Okay," he nod and kiss her softly.
"I skipped two months already and I'm feeling like a horse," she giggle and look at the mirror pulling the dress up to reveal her stomach. Is that why she undressed for him last night? He go down and kiss her stomach.

"Don, I can see you're making my daughter happy," Harry say and shake Don's hand.
"She makes me happy," Don chuckle and take a deep breath in.
"Me and Mary spoke last night. You may marry her," Harry smile at him. Don happily give him a hug thanking him with a kiss on the cheek.

The whole family is outside on the grass laughing and having fun. Don stand next to Meryl that was laughing with the two women.
"Mer, where's the cat?" he ask looking around.
"Somewhere," she look around calling the cat. "Bonnie? Ksss-ksss-ksss!"
The cat comes running out wearing a little tutu and a white little shirt. Meryl laugh and pick the cat up in her arms.
"What did daddy do to you?" she ask with a giggle. Don chuckle awkwardly. Meryl give the outfit an odd look. The sentences on it. "Look at my tutu."
Meryl look at the tutu finding another sentence.
"Look at the front of my tutu," she read. She turn the cat and look at the tutu. The kitten is meowing with the torture it's going through. "Sorry baby. Haha. Look at my chest."
She look at the kittens finding another conclusion.
"Look at daddy and say yes," she read. She look at Don that went down on one knee in front of her. Harry spit out his drink nearly falling of laughter. Mary playfully hit his chest and watch Meryl's face light up.
"My love, will you marry me?" he ask and take her hand.
"Yes, Don," she nod and grab his face kissing him. He groan when he wanted to come uo again. She laugh and help him up. He take out a little black box and take the ring out of it. She watch him put it on her finger. She wrap her arms around his neck and start to kiss him.