MIL 10

Jungkook squeals, earning some stares.
"D-Dimin hyung, it's...its me! Koo!" Jungkook exclaims, a little too loud.
"Shh, Koo... Don't shout, people are staring" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook covers his mouth, giggling as he nodded. The younger saw the coffee, looking at Jimin with puppy eyes.
"Can I?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side. The older chuckles, giving it to the younger. Jungkook smiled widely, drinking it.

He sticks his tongue out, shaking his head as he didn't like it.
"I... I don't like it" He says, giving the coffee back. The older laughs, grabbing it.
"Come on, let's go to my house" Jimin says, standing up. Jungkook shakily stood up, and the older noticed this. He helped the younger, and they got out of the cafe.

"How... How did you get legs?" Jimin asks, raising his brow. Jungkook showed the necklace, smiling.
"That gave you legs?" Jimin asks, confused.
"Yes, hyungie, it did" Jungkook says. Jimin was about to talk when his door opened suddenly, startling the younger.
"Jimin, you... Didn't--" It was Taehyung, he cuts himself off as he saw Jungkook.
"What... What the...Jungkook? How?" Taehyung stutters, shocked.

"Hi, TaeTae hyung!" Jungkook exclaims, waving at the older.

"Your majesty! The necklace disappeared! It's gone!" A guard yelled as he swam in front of the throne. The king and Jin looks at the guard with wide eyes and they decided to go to the place it was hidden.

"It couldn't just disappear like that, gather all mermaids at the castle, I'll go check them if they have it" The king says, while Jin stared at nothing.
"Jungkook, no" He whispers, eyes widened. He swam back to the castle, following his father.

"So, that necklace turned him to a human? Cool" Taehyung says, laughing.
"What were gonna tell me?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"Your girlfriend is back, Min..."