MIL 12

Taehyung slams the door opens, breathing heavily. Because of this action, he startled the couple on the couch. Taehyung glared at Jimin's girlfriend, pointing at her as he got close.
"You! You're the reason why Jungkook's suffering for the past few days in his stay here!" Taehyung screamed, making Jimin frown at him.
"What do you mean, Tae? I didn't do anything" She reasons, rolling her eyes.
"I saw! I saw how you slapped and pinched him everytime he didn't do anything you say right! You didn't even care that he's crying and telling you to stop!" Taehyung says, now tears were falling down his cheeks as he saw Jungkook's state but he didn't help.

"Love?" Jimin says, looking at her.
"Jimin, I didn't do anything I swear" She lies, until a news popped up.

Breaking news!

Mermaid encounter at the nearest beach here in Seoul, South Korea! The mermaid was filmed before an explosion killed it!

All of them looked at the TV. Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widening as they saw the mermaid's tail color. The same as Jungkook's.
"No!" Taehyung yelled, falling on his knees.
"Why are you acting like that? Mermaids are like fish, they'll die too" Jimin's girlfriend said, rolling her eyes again. Taehyung looks back at her, standing up and choking her.
"I don't care if you're a girl, you did wrong doings" Taehyung says. Jimin was trying to stop him, removing his hand away from the woman.

"You still don't believe me?! Here!" Taehyung says, fishing his phone out and opening the video he filmed on that day. Jimin watched it, his eyes widening before he glared at his girlfriend.
"Get out and we're over" Jimin says coldly, pushing her.
"Eh? He's just a useless boy, why do you care about him?" She says, standing up as she pouts.

"You don't fucking care about that, now get out"