The One Where Michael is Fine

A/N: The video (either on the side or above) is how I imagine some of you might feel right now, haha. Well, this is how Mikey feels, too! Feel free to watch the video and laugh at Ross trying to cope with the girl he loves (Rachel) dating his best friend (Joey) :) It's hilarious. I'm sure your feelings toward Calyssa mimic Ross a bit.

Michael's POV

"Calum!" I hear Alyssa yell on speaker phone. "You are NOT taking me hunting!"

He laughs loudly, making me want to vomit. "Fine, fine," he says. "We'll just go to the beach for a late-night swim, how does that sound?"

"Sounds great! I'm excited!" she pipes. Her happiness about this makes my whole body ache. It's still a slap in the face that I heard about it from Luke, and neither of them.

"Me too!" Calum says with a laugh. "I'll pick you up around 8:30, okay?"

"Yeah! Tell the other boys I said hello!" she tell him.

I dash off the couch into his room, running into the doorframe. I cling to the wall, and Calum gives me a weird look. I ignore it.

"Haiiii Alyssa," I yell as Calum tries to say something else. I hear her laugh.

"Is that Michael?" she asks with another laugh.

I grin awkwardly. "Yes, ma'am."

She laughs again. "Good to hear from you, Mikey. I miss you."

"I miss you, too," I say, attempting to be all cool and nonchalant.

Luke taps my shoulder and ushers me into the kitchen. I hear Calum say goodbye to Alyssa, and I sigh from relief.

"Come on, we're going to visit my mum," he orders, grabbing the keys to his car.

I narrow my eyes. "What's going on?"

Luke shrugs. "Nothing, I just thought you would wanna go out tonight."

"Is this about Alyssa?" I ask. "Because I gave Cal permission, it's fine with me. I'm fine."

Luke says nothing. He just rolls his eyes and practically drags me out to his car. Damn, the boy has gotten strong. I need to go to the gym more often before the tour starts.

"Remember, no smart-ass comments, or my mum will punch you in the face," Luke orders.

I snort. "Please, Liz would never hit me. She loves me too much. She probably loves me more than you."

His hand collides with my stomach, and I cry out in pain. Yeah, I really need to go to the gym.

"Keep your eye on the road, Skippy," I bark as I wrap my arms around myself.

"I'll hit you again," he threatens. I stay quiet.

When we get to the House of Hemmo, Luke practically runs through the door. What a lame ass mumma's boy.

I get out of the car and slowly walk toward the door until I hear Liz call, "Michael Gordon Clifford, hurry up and come say hello!"

I run up to her like a little kid and give her a hug. Okay, so maybe I'm a lame ass mumma's boy, too.

"Hi, Liz," I greet her as she runs a hand through my hair. 

"Your hair gets thinner every time I see you," she scolds. "I need to have someone convince you that you're gonna be bald before you're 25."

Luke and I laugh. "Mum, he's accepted that fate," Luke tells her.

I move past her into the kitchen. I start to search the cabinets and fridge to figure out what to eat.