ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

(Y/N) Point Of View

I slowly wake up to realize, I was cuddled up facing Elsa. I didn't move, and decided to let her sleep. If I moved, I'd end up walking her up, as she was hugging me close to her. I looked up at her and silently admired her as she slept.

How is she so pretty? I think to myself.

I gently push a stray piece of her platinum hair behind her ear.

Elsa began to stir in her sleep, then her blue eyes slowly opened to meet my (E/C) ones.

"Good morning sleepy head." I say with a joking look, then tap the tip of her nose with tip my pointer finger.

"Good morning." Elsa smiles and taps me nose back.

She pulls me in closer to her chest, and holds me there for a few moments.

I don't mind it at all, it was new and nice to have someone hold me like that.

She then moves her arms from around me, back to her sides and sat up. She pushed her long platinum hair back and sighs. "You should freshen up a bit and see the other guards, and I'll get changed, yeah? I'll see you around, I guess."

I sit up and agree as I open her door and walk into the halls. As I walk I pass a few servents and maids and greet them with a dip of my head.

I was still very tired. I stayed up late before Elsa invited me to get some rest, but something about resting with her was still a bit refreshing.

I turn the corner of the hall, and see Queen Anna. I stop and bow to her in greeting.

"Good morning (Y/N)." Anna smiles. "So did you fulfill your duty and ensure my sister got good rest?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, your majesty. She did." I straighten up and say.

"Ahh, that's good," She began to slowly walk down the hall in the direction in which I had just came. "And I can't help but have noticed, that you had gotten rest as well."

I stop for a moment then follow after her nervously. "Pardon me, your majesty, but I don't understand." I rub the back on my neck trying to calm my nerves.

What if she saw us in the bed together and gets the wrong idea? She's going to kick me from being a guard here.. My mind raced.

She giggles, then brings her voice down to a whisper. "I saw you and Elsa cuddled up together earlier." She smiles. "I was going to relieve you from your duty to let you get some rest, but when I got there someone else already had." Queen Anna's smile turned into a smirk.

"Your majesty, it's not what you think.." I trail off.

"I'm sure it's not." She laughs. "Don't worry I won't mention it to anyone, but I'm just shocked she felt comfortable enough with you to even spoon you, or hold you like that for that matter." She joked.

I looked up, baffled at the Queen's remarks. "I-i-i don't know, your majesty." I tried my hardest not to stutter still shocked I wasn't about to lose my job, or get into trouble with the Queen.

"You know, I worry about Elsa a lot when she isn't close to me," The Queen pauses for a moment and looks up to me with a pang of sadness in her eyes. "I've been thinking about assigning  a guard to her, you know, for while she visits Arendelle and when she's away from it."

She looks to me for my response, in which I just nod.

"Would it be alright with you if I assigned you to her as, well.. a personal guard?"