Day 16- Hogwarts AU (Part 1)

Being sorted by the Sorting Hat to your designated house is one of the biggest event for new students of Hogwarts. One of them is the 12 year old Marinette who is now running late to the hall because she was lock up in one of the cabins of Hogwarts Express by a sausage-haired girl named Lila. Running beside her is a boy named Damian he saved her after he heard her cry in the locked Cabin.

When they entered the Great Hall, all eyes were on them. Both of them walk quietly like nothing happened to where all the new students stand, waiting for their names to be called. Then, Ms. Mcgonagall falsely cough to get the students attention and continued the Sorting. 

"Alix Kubdel!" Ms. Mcgonagall called and a short, pink haired girl approach and seated on the chair.

"Hmmm... full of braveness and courage. A heap of chivalry too.... Gryffindor!" The sorting house declared. 

The table of Gryffindor is full cheers for their new housemate. As the sorting continue, Marinette heard a familiar voice. The same voice of the one who locked her up in the Cabin who's sprouting another lie. 

"You know I wish my Dami-poo could go to this school but he was home-schooled because he's easily scared and anxious in crowded places like school," Lila said.

"Who's Dami-poo?" Rose asked innocently. 

Some students behind her were also eagerly listening to her lies.

"Well I'm not supposed to tell anyone but you guys are my friends. My Dami-poo is the biological son of Bruce Wayne," she told them with a rather louder voice so anyone around them would hear her too. Damian and Marinette included.

"Your boyfriend is Damian Wayne!" Rose said, shocked was evident on her voice.

The two of them kept quiet while Lila lied and lied to the small group of students who were listening to her intently. 

"Damian Wayne!" Ms. Mcgonagall announced the black-haired boy's name.

Lila stopped talking, sweat was forming on her brows then, a boy from behind her pushed her aside but not enough for her to fall. He walked between her and her listeners. Lila saw the boy with Marinette earlier.

"So romantic, Lila he surprised you by not telling you that he was going to school just to be with you," Rose assumed.

Lila was pull out on her reverence and then nodded slowly, "Y-yeah, he did." 

In truth Lila, was looking for ways to get out from her web of lies earlier. The research she'd done from the last two weeks were now thrown in flames of uselessness. The reaserch shows the high probability for Damian to enroll in Uagadou Wizarding School but now he was there walking in front of all of them. 

'Maybe, I'll just seduce him then," whe thaught to herself.

"Strong heart, braver than a lion, a desire to protect the weak, also such a cunning personality, and lastly a cold personality, Hmmm, You are..... Gryfffindor!" The Sorting Hat announced.

Once again the table of Gryffindor is full of applause and cheers. A few more later the liar's name was called to the front. Then the grumpy sorting hat was put on top of her head.

"Such a witty girl, intelligent and  uses her knowledge to gain the upper hand, Ravenclaw!" It shouted. She then walked to the table of Ravenclaw. 

 "Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Ms. Mcganagall called.

Marinette walked in front and seated on the chair. She was nervous and at the same time excited to know her house. Once the Sorting Hat was on her head it didn't speak for a minute this made Marinette more nervous than before.

"It seems I can't decide where to put you little girl," it spoke.

"You have the bravery and chivalry of Gryffindor, you have the sense of justice and loyalty of Hufflepuff, the intelligence and wit of Ravenclaw and you also have the leadership and resourcefulness of a Slytherin. I would like to ask you one thing, Is there anything you desire to do?"

'I wanted to investigate who killed my father and clean the reputation on my tainted family name,' She thought to herself but the Sorting Hat hear her thoughts and announced, "Slytherin!"

She then walked off and went to the table of Slytherin where her housemates were hesitantly clapped for her knowing her family background.

The next day at lunch, Marinette and Damian were eating together. They were comfortable with each other is  an understandable for everyone to see. A girl with destroyed and soiled family name and a boy who has a criminal for a mother. But in the end they gain another friend and his name is Jon being a muggle he was bullied by purebloods. the two of them scared the hell of those purebloods and help Jon to his feet. Marinette was happy for making another friend and not bumping to Lila but she spoke to soon. 

"If isn't the slutty Maritrash," Lila said with poison in her tone.

'Oh come on' Marinette groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliffhager!!!

Hey guys, This one will be longer than the other so I'll cut it in two or three parts.