Hostage - A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction

Hey guys! This is my new fan fiction that I will be starting next week and I thought I'd upload the prologue today.

I really hope you like it as it's going to be quite different from my other books.

If you do like it then please remember to vote and maybe comment with some feedback? :)

Thank you!

__________________________

Hostage

Prologue

__________________________

You should know that I've never been the most lucky person.

I'm the kind of girl that will trip down the stairs in front of her crush, be one number away from the winning lottery and of course get kidnapped during a bank robbery.

It's not something that immediately springs to mind but that's exactly what happened to me.

For any normal person, a trip to the bank would be something simple, something done in less than ten minutes. You're in and out.

But as soon as I was about to leave that large hall, I had an immediate 'oh shit' moment. Basically, I already knew I wasn't getting out of there anytime soon.

The bank was completely silent, everyone in it had a face of pure fear and horror as the enormous doors were barred shut and the windows were blacked out.

The screams of terror tore through my ears, making me flinch and even I couldn't hide how scared I was feeling.

Before I knew what was happening, I was grabbed out of nowhere and my mouth was covered.

From then, everything just kept getting worse.

They thought I was his girlfriend, they kept us tied up and locked in the back, away from everyone else.

We were the most valuable to them.

I spent the next week with Louis Tomlinson.

And we were held hostage.