Chapter 26

Kongpob's POV

Pushing the wheelchair in my room. As I was taken more closer to my bed. And I waited as everything around me was at so silence. That I can't even able to hear the birds chirping. Everything feel on mute.

A hand holds my arm while other on my waist. To lift me up. He gave me support to make me lay down at bed.

Arthit don't make his eye contact with me. He walk towards window to close the curtains and he keep on wobbling here and there. Do this and that. As my eyes all does is to follow his actions.

After long 15 minutes when he was done with his tries of hiding himself from me by evolving himself in certain works around. His head moved a bit in my direction to look at me if I am sleeping or not, just taking a glimpse but the moment his eyes caught mine. I sense fear in those eyes.

Realising how hard it is for him to pretend to be happy like if nothing there is disturbing him, like he isn't in pain. My eyes wobbled up with tears. And that only I can do now. His head snapped up in my direction as he ran to me because I may had cried out loud or maybe a sobb had skipped from my mouth, which I was unable to hear.

I don't know if there is any reason to describe that why I saved P'Nam. It was just the instant action occurred the moment I see danger.

I lose my consciousness then, thinking that I lose the hope to see my P'Arthit again.

I had run away from the situation that day to save myself from seeing P'Arthit more than once with P'Nam. I went to drink and till night I drinked a lot.

Before being unconscious I had seen scared face of P'Nam. And after being conscious while I don't know for how long I was unconscious. But when I opened my eyes I saw P'Arthit calling or shouting for what I don't heard. But I can see a kind of satisfaction and a bliss of happiness in his face. Through the time his mouth kept on uttering something.

It happened as he was sent out by doctors and still everything around me is very much visible to me, I can sense all the touch on my body. But I can't hear any of a certain word what they say, I thought it might be that I may lose my consciousness again. I feared that though.

But it take too long as I saw doctors checking me up, they went out, P'Arthit and P'Nam came along with them after sometime. They talked in front of me, doctor showed my files maybe and remind him about my condition.

Everything was happening as someone had kept a mute on a movie going on. I don't relish with whatever happening but a kind of fear grip me the moment I saw P'Arthit, his face all swollen up, patches of dry tears and new one again flow up. I saw him look forward to me crying as he run towards me come to hold my hand and cried and cried hard but still I wasn't able to hear anything. Till now.

And from that day everyone around me to became mute. It had been 20 days from when I have been awake and as much as I know I have been in slumber sleep for approx 2 months. It's too long, was he there for me all long.

Looking at him as he is cares away the tears on my cheeks and consoling with whatever words he might find good but it feel hurt that I can't hear him God knows for how long.

Patting over my forehead making me to go back to sleep so that he can walk out and cry somewhere But not in front of me. But still sleep was far away from my eyes.

I still close my eyes for him to go and I can too cry myself out when he is not in front of me. I don't want to make him feel weak.

I felt his hand is no more on my forehead and maybe he is also gone. but the moment I opened my eyes I saw him still there looking at me with love ozing eyes. I sometimes fear to ask him to be with me. As I can see he is close with P'Nam, and now more than he used to be. She almost was always there whenever he came. Her baby bump was too big now.