🌸 How you met:

Abe: It was a basketball game. You saw him getting absolutely destroyed and overall sucking at the game, out of pity you started trying to give him tips on how to play but you guys ended up slightly liking each other to the point you hung out after school.

Joan: You two met at camp over the summer, ending up in cabins close to each other. You thought the goth was cool so you tried actually talking to her. It worked, she was charmed that you wanted to talk to her and was so shy about it. Both of you kept in touch after the summer ended and became unlikely friends.

Cleopatra: The two of you met at Lip Balm Shelter, you were getting makeup for a friend's birthday and ended up seeing a super cute girl. She ended up introducing herself and complimented you which you returned, you guys ended up hitting it off to the point where you left the shop with her number. Both of you started bonding over self care and flattering each-other.

Gandhi: You two officially met at the grassy knoll, he got in a fight with JFK which left him crumbled on the floor. Having no clue who these people were you helped him out considering he's such a small lanky guy. He made jokes while you were helping and you two ended up bonding pretty well over it. You guys started texting each other and become good friends extremely fast.

JFK: Both of you guys met at a park ( I know, weird) when he was practicing for a track meet, he ended up bumping into you and trying to use the Kennedy charm. It didn't work in the way he expected but you two became friends and he ended up really liking you as a person, even going out of his way to hang out with you after school and sporting events.