❥ ┊1 ˎˊ˗

-', 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ꒱ ↷ :ch. seido:
𝖮1. rei takashima
𝖮2. team
𝖮3. magazine
𝖮4. scout
𝖮5. baseball

 baseball

01. rei takashima
age. 15

Three years passed since (Y/n) and her mother's departure from Tokyo. From time to time the mother-daughter duo visited family who were in Tokyo. And long the way, (Y/n), of course visited her childhood friends. But unfortunately the visits stopped two years ago as the lessons came and piled up more and more.

But something changed with her mother as well. Things were weird regarding her behaviour. She would be at home less and less. Sometimes, even coming home at three in the morning. And this all built up to her mother leaving.

I'm going away for awhile

(Y/n) didn't know how to react. Everything seemed numb and there was no emotion. There was no sadness, anger, or happiness. Everything was just numb. And on that fateful day, she got a call. That call was from her mother's younger sister. An aunt that she met when she was young as well as from the visits. It was Rei Takashima.

"(Y/n) I got a call from your mother. I can't leave you there up in Hokkaido alone, so please move to Tokyo," Rei said.

"Move back to Tokyo?"

"Yes. You will be attending Seido," there was a few seconds of silence. "Of course your childhood friend Miyuki is here."

"Ah. Alright. That would be nice," (Y/by said with a slight smile adorning her face. "I need to talk to Midori-san about this."

"Ah right. You are a model after all. I'm sure she would agree. You would have more opportunities as a model here in Tokyo after all," Rei said with happiness laced into her voice.

"Of course. Oh and I have a request," (Y/n) said.

"What is it?"

"Can I be a manager for Seido?" (Y/n) asked.

"Of course. You are already an experienced manager in baseball right?"

"Yeah. And I must say, I have a good baseball sense," (Y/n) said with excitement. Rei laughed.

"I got you a small apartment near Seido. My apartment is too small for two people. I hope you don't mind," Rei said.

"No worries. Your kindness is enough," (Y/n) smiled while holding her cell phone. "Do I need to continue my lessons?"

"I'm not going to force you to do what you don't want to do. So it's your choice."

"I guess I can finally breath. Thanks.."

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Some Seido baseball players looked over at the unknown girl who was heading towards one of the offices. Some simply took a glance and went back to practicing. Others didn't notice as they were engrossed with their practice. But to the players that noticed, they all know that someone new is here.