Part 13

Here you go with the next chapter 🤗

Rey is on the way to FE but he collided to someone, and in order to save from falling he hold the person. He immediately make that person stand.
R: mmh you ok?
K: ha Rey. thanks. Rey mujhe apse baat karni hai.
R: Not now. Im lil busy ..
And he rushed to FE.
By seeing their exchange girls started to tease Kriya.
Ne: Abhi se hi Rey ki baaho me! And winked at Kriya..
K: Plz ab firse shuru mat kar.

Taani who was rushing to FE heard Neha's words.
Why she always have to hear this.. Does her Krishnaji want her to hear all this and make her condition worst. She wondered. She wanted to turn back and go. Then thought that its about NDC so she went to FE.

Rey is standing there impatiently. Taani came down. And she maintained a stern face. Wheras Rey is looking at her with all the love in his eyes.

T: Bolo...
Rey dont know how to start. He was hell prepared but now not fining any words..
R: Wo actually Humare baare me baat karni thi..
T: What? Aapne bola tha apko NDC ki bare me baat karni thi..
R: Im sorry.. Wo seedhe seedhe batati toh tum mana karta.
What he want to say? Does he want to say that he is going to move on finally? That they are no more in every sense. She questioned to herself..
R: Taani... Plz meri baat dhyanse sun lo.. Woh mein.. Mein janti hu ki kriya ko lekar tum thodi uncomfortable ho. Par..
When he said about kriya, her heart clenched. She dont want to listen anything. She is fed-up with all the things that is happening around them.
T: Rey.. Aapko baatein assume karne ki zaroorat nai hai.
R: Huh?
T: yehi ki mein koi uncomfortable nai hu. Aur mein umcomfortable kyu jo jaunga?
R: Taani.. Jab chhut bolna nai aata hai toh try bhi mat karo..
T: Mein koi chhut muht nai bol rahi hu. Aur aap uski baare me mujhse baat bhi kyu kar rahi ho?? You wanna let go all the grudges of our relationship before you get back with her?
She asked furiously. Rey looked at her with shock. What the hell is she talking.. He wanted to make everything right between them and here she is talking about him getting back to someone ?? It definitely made him angry.
He hold her shoulder and pinned her to wall.
R: What the hell are you saying Taani..
His eyes is in fury.. She taken aback by his sudden move..
T: Rey leave meee.
R: How can you think like that Taani..
He come more close to her.
R: Tell me damn it..
Taani is unable to utter a word. She looked into his eyes. The emotions his eyes hold is something that she is ready to drawn.. Their faces are so close that even the air cant pass.
R: Kyu Taanii.. Tum mujse itni door kyu bhaag rahi ho..
Taani closed her eyes unable to stand with his intensity. Rey looked her face. Having her so close tonhim, He felt like he cant control himself back. He leaned his face more closer. She could feel his breath on her face. She clutched her dress tightly in her fist. He was about place his lips on her.. BUT... BUT... Suddenly his phone ringed making them open their eyes. They looked each other with all the love they have for each other. But due to the continuous ring he took the phone from his pocket with one hand while his other hand is still on her shoulder.
"Kriya" The caller id flashed. Rey is confused as why the hell is she calling him.. Whereas Taani's eyes replaced love with hurt and pain. Before Rey could do anything she pushed him hardly. Rey got startled by her sudden push. He looked at her face. He easily understand she is hurt.

T: Don't you dare to come near me. When your first love is back and you are getting back to her what the hell you want to do with me.. And listen carefully don't call me like this by some lies.. I wont tolerate it. And one more thing. I DONT CARE what you and kriya have to do. im not UNCOMFORTABLE do you get me..
She shouted on her top of the voice. Before Rey could react she left the place leaving a broken and furious Rey behind.
R: Tum sach mein meri bare mein aise sochti hu Taani? Ki im ready to move on? Why dont you understand Taani when you ignore me like this I feel like I dont even exist. I know I made lots of mistakes in past. I didnt give enough time for US. I didnt give priority to you which you deserved. I didnt made you feel important. I didnt stand up for you infrond of my friends. I didnt made you feel special that you could open up to me about YOU to me. I know ... Im ready to rectify my all mistakes. But tum toh mujhe misunderstand kar liya Taani.. Tum mujhe itni cheap samjhte hai kya.. Ki kriya wapas aagay aur mein uski pas wapas chali jaungi? Kyu Taani. Dont you trust me that much??