Part 36

Hello People. Hope all are doing good. Here is the next part. Thank you for showing such patience😄

And have you all watched Kunwar Amar's new web "lips don't lie"?? You all liked it??

Taani's Pov:

I entered into canteen. I saw gang is surrounding someone and as usual doing masti.  I walked towards them and tapped on their shoulder to see the person. Oh my god... This is a real surprise. There is my bhai siting with that cute smile.

I: Bhaiiiiiii

The next moment I was in his arms, hugging him ever so tightly silently saying how much I missed him. He cocooned me like his baby.

I: I missed yoy bhai.
Sw: I missed you too my doll.

I heard him saying. And gang made an awwww face at us.

I: Aap kab aay? Aur mujhe bataya kyu nai?
Sw: Batata toh surprise kaise rehega?

He chuckled. Then he looked around..

Sw: Mera Jijaji kaha hai?

I looked at him surprisingly and see him biting his tounge and making a face. Btw not only me everyone gave him a questioning look. He cleared his throat and asked,

Sw: Rey kaha hai?
R: I'm here dude.

He came with a smile and both hugged. Rey is smiling but I could sense something is off.. What happened to him suddenly? Minutes back he was completely fine. I gave him a questioning look but he shrugged off.

We settled down on a table. And they discussed about upcoming event and doing masti inbetween. But 3 people are least interested. Sharon and Bhai are frequently stealing glances at each other. I could see the despartion of them to be with each other. And why wouldn't they? Its been days since they spend some time together. Then I looked at Rey who seemed quite disturbed. And even before I could ask anything he suddenly got up,

R: Guys I will see you later. Mujhe kuch kaam hai.

By saying that he left there without even sparing a glance at me. I also excuses myself and went behind him. I entered in FE and found him standing there with hands in wall. Worry take over me. I go to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

I: Reyyy.

I called softly. He turned and threw a quick glance and the next moment he hugged me ever so tightly. I got a back by his sudden move but hugged him back by next second.

T: Rey kya hua?

He didn't say anything. He just nuzzled his head in my crook of the neck. With each passing second my tension increased.

Rey's pov

By ihaling her natural fragrance my mind started to relax a bit. It ways has a soothing effect on me. She caressed gently on my back as to console. I slowly broke the hug and looked at her worry filled face. She cupped my cheek gently and looked at me with questionable eyes.

I: Nothing.. Wo Swayam wapis aagay na. Toh..

She looked on with a confused face.

I: Now you have to move back na..

I said in a low voice. I can't think of being away from her. The single thought is enough to make me restless. I'm obviously happy to see Swayam back. But knowing his possessive side Im sure that today itself Swayam will ask her to move back.Though I knew it already, when it is actually happening... I can't..

Surely I can see her in college. But...But within short span of time I got habbitual to her. Starting the day by seeing her, cooking together, her non stop talking, sleeping by cuddling to her. Being with her 24*7.