ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

A/N

I don't know how royalty works. I'm just gonna spout nonsense from the manhwas I read. Hope you guys like this!

THE GRAMMAR IS SLIGHTLY SHIZZ BUT I MANAGE TO EDIT IT :)

HUHU THIS IS ORIGINAL CONTENT IN UNDERTALE. I SWEAR-

Y/N's POV

I clenched my fist as I think about the argument I had with my parents. They forbid me to meet up with Chara and Frisk for A MONTH! I won't be able to see my friends for a whole month. Basically my parents, the "rulers of humanity" grounded me. I would be stuck in my own mansion and I won't be able to associate with any human being except my instructor and maids! I won't be able to join my family for dinner!

Great! Absolutely great. They also grounded me for 2 other reasons which I'm too stressed to think about. Being grounded is the worst thing that could happen! First, I won't be able to talk with any other human being other than my instructor and maids, even my dear family. Second, I'll be stuck on the ruby mansion which is my "prison" but my own personal home. Third, everything is just simply annoying! Why do I have to be a "princess"?! Why can't I just live normally like others.

The reason they forbid me to meet up with my friends because I learned foul words like "damn". I didn't even know it was a bad word! Saying it won't break the damn family's image. They also thought I was starting to rebel when I just wanted to argue back my reason. Chara and Frisk are princesses too but they were never forced to live like this! They can wear whatever they want and not these big puffy dresses. They can do whatever they want. They are not ENGAGED with anyone.

The Dreemur family is the one who rules the other side of the kingdom. Since monsters and humans coexist peacefully. Er... the other side of the kingdom is where my parents rule. The rulers for humans and I had to be the inheritor since I'm the eldest. My parents didn't bore a son and the throne had to be stuck with me.

I have always wished that I was in the Dreemur family instead. They don't have to act and pretend! Unlike my family who forces me to act like a "proper" princess. I never wanted to be one anyways! I don't need these frilly dresses and expensive jewelry. I just wanted time, love, and affection from my friends and family.

It doesn't matter if I was poor as long as I was happy! Grr... I'm ranting at my own self again. My parents really make me mad sometimes. Adults are so unreasonable! I can't believe I'm grounded because of a curse word. This is so stupid. Well, of course, I won't say this in real life. I'm supposed to act "proper" and "elegant" like a lady. Chara's influence on me made me learn words like stupid, idiot, and other kind of things.

No wonder I was grounded. I just wanted to be like a normal human being... I wanted to feel like I was human, and not simply a robot. I was trained to act like a princess, that's why I was always "stiff" like Frisk said. I was very polite, and act older than I seem. Erm... well when I met my two best friends Chara and Frisk, they made me feel more human.

Anyways, they probably don't know that my father grounded me. My father wouldn't dare break our bond with the Dreemur family. War is not something we should be messing with.

I sigh as I remove the gloves from my hands. Why do I even have to wear this? Right... fashion! I groaned as I place it on my mirror table. I look at my face and my expression was just straight out annoyed. I just wanted to scream and whine! I don't even have a person to rant about these things. These frilly dresses are the death of me. I don't even wanna bother calling my maids, so I struggled to take it off by myself. I changed into my sleeping wear, which is an actual comfortable dress to wear.