ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Heyaaaa!! I've been pretty much excited to publish this chapter cuz a lot of shits are about to happen. I'm pretty happy about your comments! Thank you for reading <3

I'm gonna go see what happened to star sanses and Nightmares edgy gang! I'm lazy for explaining their fight so I'lljust explain what happened after.

-Keira

Author's POV

with the star sanses....

"Its been 2 weeks and there's no trace of them" Ink said annoyed as he place his broomie on the table. Dream looks at him guilty as he fiddle with his fingers nervously. Blueberry was back in his AU trying to recover from his injuries. The fight was hectic and they were sure they were gonna win.

There was just one little problem.

"I'm sorry Ink, our plan was pretty great too and it failed because of me" Dream said and Ink sight. He smile lightly as he place his hand over Dream's shoulder.

"Its okay Dream, don't blame yourself. I know its hard for you to kill your brother but you know what he did. He killed countless people, destroyed AUs, and he's not even hesitating to kill you! Yet you're so kind to him. I don't blame you, its okay, we tried our best. I also had a fault you know. I kind of got distracted and Error was able to escape with others." Ink laugh and Dream smiled. He then frowned afterwards as he held his staff.

One arrow could've killed Nightmare completely. He hesitated, he couldn't aim the last one at his brother. He knew it was the end for Nightmare. Nightmare was able to escape because he hesitated. He knew it was time for him to move on because the same Nightmare he knew back then wasn't him anymore. He still blames himself to this day and that's why he feels guilty for everything.

A part of him wants Nightmare to disappear so he wouldn't fail as a protector. A big part of him didn't want Nightmare to die at all. Despite Nightmare bringing him troubles and probably almost killed him a lot of times. He still loves his brother, and a part of him still believes Nightmare can change. He sight as he grasp his staff tightly.

"As if that would ever happen." Dream whispered as he felt yellow tears falling through his eyesockets. Ink was contemplating and trying to think of another plan so he didn't notice Dream. Dream wipe away his tears and stood up.

"Let's continue to search. We won't know if Nightmare is still alive. He was very injured that day and he was almost turning to dust." Ink said and Dream nodded.

"What if someone saved him?? The arrows are very hard to remove for Nightmare. He couldn't even touch it and I'm sure I hit 3 at him." Dream mutter and a question mark appear at Ink's eye socket.

"I doubt anyone would ever come near him. He could be alive though, he might've went back to their base. Which we still don't know where they are hiding but we'll find it soon. We really did a number on them." Ink sight and took his broomie.

"Actually I... I kind of hesitated too. I didn't want Error to disappear because my life wouldn't be so fun without him." Ink murmur and Dream look rather surprise. He knew Ink and Error are somehow "friends" for some reasons. He was glad though, he wasn't the only one feeling that way.

"Yeah... I'm sorry. I'm glad a lot of Sans was willing to help us though. We couldn't defeat the bad sanses without their help." Dream smiled and Ink made a grin.

[I'm just gonna explain their plan XD.]

Their plan went without a hitch. Ink and Dream manage to get information to where they would destroy next. They were lucky because the had sanses split up into multiple AUs. It was hard but they manage to tie the murder trio first. Dust, Killer, and Horror went into their trap. They weren't even to react when the star sanses already knock them out. The other sanses who help was pretty glad they were baited.