💖Only Yours💖

" There's a fact that every stranger you meet is meant to be something"

Third person's P.O.V

      The raven haired boy was a crying mess as he completed reading the story . He was laying on the bedroom carpet holding the story book in his hands .

  A blonde haired boy ran to the room hurriedly upon hearing the loud sobs. Worry was all over his face. As he entered the room his heart clenched by seeing the scene in front of him.
His beloved husband , his life, his love was crying in front of him.

" kookie? ",
The blond haired boy called before running towards the raven haired boy and engulfing him into his warm embrace.

The raven haired boy cried out loudly as he clutched onto his beautiful husband more tightly.

" Why are you crying baby? Please stop!! ",
  the blonde haired boy pleaded as he tried to sooth his husband by patting his back softly.

" Why Minnie.. Just why do you always write stories like this.... ",the raven haired boy said between his sobs.

" aishhh kookie.. It's just a story baby",
     The blonde haired boy said as he kissed his husbands forehead after pulling out from the hug.

" Why do you always do this to me Minnie... Why do you always write stories where I don't love you? ",
  The raven haired boy questioned his beloved pouting like a child.

The blonde haired boy who is none other than  Jimin chuckled before wiping away the tears from his lover's eyes. The lover and his husband is none other than Jeon Jungkook, who loves his Minnie more than anything else in the world.

" It's just a story baby.. Nothing real.. I love you very much my bunny ",Jimin said cupping Jungkook's face with his little palms.

" I love you more.. ",Jungkook said still pouting as he wanted to show that he's angry.

Jimin cooed at Jungkook's cuteness. Jimin knew his husband is still a child, his big bunny, only his.

As Jimin was about to kiss Jungkook which Jungkook was waiting for a 4 years old cute little girl entered the room with a doll in her little hands.

" omo daddy!! Why are you crying!! ",the girl exclaimed before running to the couple.

Jimin giggled as their little daughter started to check Jungkooks hands and legs trying to find if he's hurt somewhere.

" why is daddy crying appa? Is he hurt? Are you hurt appa and that's why daddy is crying?, the little girl now started to check Jimin if he's hurt.

" No darling, we are not hurt! Daddy is crying because he read my new story ",Jimin said as the little girl face palmed herself.

" again? ", The girl asked as Jimin nodded laughing.

" aishhh you too! Why are you laughing? ",Jungkook asked.

" Daddy!! You are a baby! You cry everytime you read appa's stories ",The girl said before hugging Jungkook.

" No no I'm not.. ",Jungkook argued.

" Yes you are!!! ",Jimin and their daughter said in unison before hugging Jungkook.

They all laid on the floor laughing while Jimin and their daughter kept their head on Jungkook's chest with Jungkook's hands wrapped around them, holding them close.

It was their little world, happy and filled with love.

The End

-------------------------------
💜

So this is the end of this story lovelies.
💗💗💗💗

♡  Do you liked the story?

Thank you for choosing this story and making my day brighter. I hope you all are happy and healthy. Stay safe and try to enjoy your life everyday.

Don't forget to smile everyday and always remember that I love you all very much!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
❤💗❤