Chapter 12

James' POV:

I took in 2 deep breaths to calm myself. I did not want to scare the already frightened omegas, but.......I WANNA RIP SOMEONE'S FUCKING EYES OUT, I WANNA CUT THEIR LIBS AND FEED THEM TO THE DRAGONS, I WANNA CHOP THEIR DICKS OFF AND STRANGLE THEM WITH IT, WHO THE EVER-LOVING FUCK TOUCHED MY MATE!!

I could smell anothers scent all over him and I could tell from the pained look in his eyes that it was by no means consensual. I took one last long and deep breath to calm myself and then addressed the omegas in a calm and soothing voice.

" Alright everyone, welcome to the Red-Moons pack territory. We are glad to have you here. Please introduce yourselves one by one. You first please." I pointed to the the lady from the non-omega couple.

" Hello alpha, my name is Sofia Carson and I can't wait to see how I may be helpful to you"

I nodded with a small smile on my face and pointed to the next person to introduce themselves.

" Hello, my name is Mike Carson and I am Sofia's mate."
" Hello alpha I am Sarah, I am an omega and I am delighted to be here"

I noticed how she seemed scared yet forced herself to announce her rank. I will have to check it out later. My mate went next.

" H-hello alpha, my name is A-Adrian, I am an omega, nice to m-meet you"

He looked down and seemed to be really scared. Ouch, can you hear that. That is my heart breaking into a million pieces and the melting into a pile of goo. Omg he is adorable. I can't wait to find out who hurt him so that I can rip every ounce of skin that touched him.

After they all introduced themselves I called a few of the omegas from our pack to take them to their rooms. We decided that if they stay around omegas from our pack they might calm down a bit, but I told my mate to stay behind.

As soon as the last omega was taken to their room I looked at Adrian.

D-Damion; A- Adrian
D-"Hello mate"
A-"H-Hi"
D-"How are you?
A-"I feel fine thanks for asking"
D-"Can you please tell me who touched you and where?

At this point I was already in front of him and really wanted to hug him. I noticed that he was shacking like crazy. And considering that it was a sunny afternoon I doubted it was the cold.

No, mate shouldn't be scared of us, hug him. Willow said he is very touch starved.

Willow? Is that what his wolf is called?

Mhm, and he is the hottest person I have ever met in my life.

I snapped back to reality and slowly and gently hugged his small and shivering form. After a minute or two he calmed down and stopped shaking. I was still angry and I still wanted to go to Alpha Simon and personally shove a knife up his sorry ass, but I realized that my mate was scared. Right now to leave and take off would look like I am abandoning him and I don't want to cause him any type of pain. So I calmed myself and tried my best to assure my small mate that I am in no way mad at him.

After a while he took a calming breath and looked up at me, not in the eyes tho. Never in the eyes. This is not helping my rising anger. Or my problem with my very hostile and possessive wolf.

I gave him a small smile and could feel how all his muscles lost their tension.

People always say that when you touch your mate, you will feel sparks. Well I don't know about everyone else but I felt a comforting warmth sprouting from the spot that was touched by the small male in my arms. I loved him already, so so much.

Adrian's POV:

I was scared out of my mind. My mate was in front of me and I was covered in another wolves scent. Sure I didn't want it and I hated every moment of it but what if he decided that it was somehow my fault. But then he hugged me gently, and I couldn't help but relax against the warmth that spread all over me.

Then I finally got the guts to look up, I still couldn't look him in the eyes. In my pack looking at anyone of a higher roll in the eyes was an invitation to get beaten up till you can't move. I caught a glimpse of a smile that graced my mates face. One smile is all it took for all my muscles to relax and give in to the warmth. Maybe this is gonna be ok after all.