Reunion

Kayla's POV

Now to pack.yay.

I'm not gonna lie I love my brothers but if I have to go that hype house that I call idiot house I won't have any type of manners. I just want them to give up on me and let me go back home.

Mom: Kayla, your flight is in 2 hours come on!

Kayla: Are you kidding?!?!

Mom: You better come down now! cause I am done playing with you!

Kayla: Fine

I make my way downstairs to see that my mom is already in the car. wow, she must really hate me. Anyways, I put my luggage in the boot of the car( I don't know what you guys call it)

We drove to the airport and as soon as we got there my mom pushed me right out making me stumble but what caused me to fall was the fact that she threw my own luggage on and on top of that she just drove off no bye or sorry. wow.

I got some Chick-fil-A  and boarded my plane. So I was scrolling through TikTok and came across this cute guy called @justmaiko. Oh God. He was cute. Especially when he was with his little brother. cute🥺. 

I never knew I spent hours stalking him until the plane landed. I feel kinda weird cause I don't believe in love. Don't fall for him, it's not like you're gonna meet him. I thought.

I was sitting down waiting for my brothers but I soon saw them with a person.

As I got closer I realized something about their friend. wait. That's justmaiko!!!

I cooled down and went to my brothers.

Tony& Ondreaz: KAYLA

They bear hugged me.

Kayla: Hey guys! Oh, Is that a friend of yours?

I pretended like I didn't just stalk him for 5 hours

Tony: Oh that's Micheal. Micheal, this is my sister, Kayla

Micheal: Nice too meet you Kayla

His smile made me smile we shook hands and made eye contact for a long time until Ondreaz. He just had to clear his throat.

Ondreaz: Sorry to interrupt but can me and Tony talk to Kayla privately.

Micheal: Oh Uhm sure, she's all yours. Not that she was ever mine, you know what? you can just talk and i'll wait for you guys in the car.

I nodded and turned to see my angry brothers.

Kayla: Oh come on what did I do now?

Tony: What.was.that.about

Kayla: All I did was shake his hand.

Ondreaz: Fine

We were walking towards the car when Ondreaz told me he had a girlfriend.

Kayla: WHAT?!?!

Tony: He has a girlfriend, any problem?

I held my tears back

Kayla: No problem at all!

We walked into the car to see Micheal's cute ass. Why did he have to be so cute?!?!

Anyways we dropped Micheal at his house and we were going to the idiot house.

Time to meet them.

So excited.

yay