School

Skip to Monday, Kayla's POV

Tony: Wake up Kayla!

Kayla: No!

So he went out of my room and came back just to pour boiled water on me! thanks, Tony!

I jumped out of bed and chased him around just to be grabbed by Ondreaz

Ondreaz: You better stop chasing Tony around and get ready for school!

Kayla: Sheesh, what crawled up the guy's ass?

Everyone snickered except for Ondreaz

Wow. Something really crawled up his ass

At school

Kayla's POV

Ondreaz: Don't do anything stupid understand?

Kayla: yes 'dad'

We both rolled our eyes. I walked to the principal's room to see Micheal and the principal.

So I was about to walk out until...

Principal: Ah! Kayla just in time meet Micheal, the 'bad boy'.

I turned around and started laughing

Kayla: How can Micheal be a 'bad boy'? ahaha

Micheal suddenly stood up and cornered me which caused my laughter to stop. I was immediately scared and I think you could tell cause Micheal smirked.

Micheal: Aww my babygirl is scared! haha

I had angry look on my face but the principal's phone rang. After the phone call, the principal asked Micheal to leave. okay....

Principal: You are not allowed near Micheal understood?

Kayla: Sure

I lied because as soon as I left the office, I went to Micheal straight away.

Kayla: Why?

Micheal: Why what?

Kayla: When you were in the hospital all you said was ' oh sorry Kayla but bye'. You didn't do anything!

Micheal: Your brothers fight and those fights hurt. I was already at the hospital!

Principal: KAYLA MARIA LOPEZ! GET AWAY FROM MICHEAL IMMEDIATELY!

Kayla: Ugh fine. Bye Maiko!

So this person is showing me around right now and his name Chad. I hate him.

Chad: You know, I'm a better guy than Micheal.

Kayla: ...

He pinned against the lockers and I gotta say... he is strong!

Chad: You deserve me!

I kiss my teeth

Kayla: Boy I hate you. If you want me don't pin me against stuff okay?

He pulled out a gun and said that I belong to him. I quickly nodded. The rest of the day was fine, it's just that Maiko got sent home and Chad always gave me a smirk.