Fazbears Fire

I walk into my apartment and flop on the couch.
???: And where have you been!?
I jerk up right to find my mum looming over the top of me.
Y/N: work?
Mum: you told me your shift ends at 6, it's now 8. Where did you go?
Y/N: I was at my friends! Do you still have to baby me?
Mum: That guy doesn't look like a friend. He is up to something. I suggest you stay away from him. You don't know what people like that get up to.
I sigh. I'm 19 years old and my mum still has to treat me like a 10 year old. My life is great.
Y/N: why are you here anyway?
Mum: I came to visit you. Talk about your new life.
Y/N: it sucks, but it will do for now.
~~
I take a shower and put a clean uniform on. It feels like no matter what I do I'll always end up back at freddy's.
But then it happened. The thing that I can't run away from, no matter how much I try.
Both of those incidents could be the cause if my dreams but I don't se a fitting connection. I've been having the same dream for almost a week now. Nothing changes in it. Its always the same girl.
I get in my car and drive to Fazbear frights. I don't see Michael's car here. Mabey I'll be able to work with out him for once.
Not long after I sit down ready to start my shift I see the same broken bunny. I don't understand. He wasn't here when Michael is here But he's here when I'm alone? Is this someone's idea of a joke? Is Michael inside the suit? No, that's absurd.
I try playing the audio cues but it doesn't work. The bunny keeps getting closer and closer to my office. The fire alarms go off. I get up from the chair running away from the bunny. I can't breathe. The smell of smoke fills my lungs.
I cant leave, the exit its blocked buy the hot orange glow of the fire.